Fabled Lands - DLC on February 16

HiddenX

The Elder Spy
Staff Member
Original Sin Donor
Original Sin 2 Donor
Fabled Lands gets its first DLC called the Lords of the Rising Sun:

BIG NEWS! FABLED LANDS DLC COMING 16 FEB!

I'm incredibly excited to announce that Fabled Lands will have its first DLC on Feb 16th, 2023!

What an incredible journey it has been folks! A lot more months than I initially anticipated but I can proudly say that the time is nigh for the BIG content update, Lords of the Rising Sun!

The Lords of the Rising Sun DLC adds a new continent as well as variety of changes - new quests to find, new lands to explore, new layers of lore and world building to unravel! Defeat challenging enemies in exotic places and obtain new legendary loot that awaits you in places long forgotten by the living...

The game's final release wouldn't have been possible without the incredible help of Fabled Lands' dedicated community. The current closed beta has proven the content is as exciting as I have hoped for, bringing a smooth experience and adding lots of depth to previous choices and strategies.

I am immensely thankful for the opportunity to continue flying on the wings of my indie game dev dreams! It's both a privilege and honor to bring these fantastic series by fantastic authors Jamie Thomson and Dave Morris as a full-fledged PC game.

Cost and Discounts

The DLC will cost $3.99 USD and the Steam team has been so kind in providing a Daily Deal to celebrate the launch! The base game will have its deepest discount to date, and for the upcoming months, so make sure to wishlist the game, book this date and not miss on the news!

See you at the launch party!
More information.

Back
Top Bottom