Marvel's Midnight Suns - Morbius Gameplay Showcase

Might be OK, though his animations seem a little samey. When he does serious damage, I'm going to have to say

Hey Mikey! He likes it!

I'm surprised more DLC is getting released as news two months back called the game a sales failure. Even Jake Solomon the games director left Firaxis after two decades.

I suspect this DLC was largely finished before the main game even released. It's coming out VERY quickly.

I'm surprised more DLC is getting released as news two months back called the game a sales failure. Even Jake Solomon the games director left Firaxis after two decades.
Funny, I always had the impression that this game was a sales success. Maybe because the MCU would undoubtedly help catapult the game visibility and all.

Well, if it isn't a big success, then can Firaxis finally get back to XCOM3 now ?

Funny, I always had the impression that this game was a sales success. Maybe because the MCU would undoubtedly help catapult the game visibility and all.

Well, if it isn't a big success, then can Firaxis finally get back to XCOM3 now ?
Review scores were good but sales were poor according to Take-Two CEO Strauss Zelnick. As for XCOM 3 nope. A new Civilization was announced with Jake Solomon's replacement.

Back
Top Bottom