Dragon's Dogma 2 - First Impressions @ Fextralife

The reviewer is so fan of the 1 that he lets me no choice but achieve finish 1 before ever consider the 2.

I wonder if I heard well for the 6th best RPG being the 1, I suppose that according to this reviewer the 2 will be top 1 RPG ever. But ok diversity of humanity is a cool feature so why not.

I wonder if I heard well for the 6th best RPG being the 1...
6th best of the decade, so 2010-2019. I might be able to believe that. It really was fun, and the pawn system was (and still is) unique. The respawning was a little bothersome and the pawns had a tendency to repeat themselves, but the fun overcame that easily for me.

6th best of the decade, so 2010-2019. I might be able to believe that. It really was fun, and the pawn system was (and still is) unique. The respawning was a little bothersome and the pawns had a tendency to repeat themselves, but the fun overcame that easily for me.
I suppose it can match for many players that enyoyed a RGP in the decade no matter what RPG it is.

For me extracted from some some last list I did a few month ago, 2010-19:
1. Dragonfall
2. Mass Effect First Trilogy.
3. Wasteland 2
4. Tyranny
5. ELEX
6. Divinity Original Sin 2
7. Assassin Creed Odyssey
8. Divinity Original Sin
9. Blackguards 2
10. Dragon Age Inquisition
11. Atom RPG
12. Pillars of Eternity II

I suppose that, for example, ACO 7th RPG can make jump to ceiling many Rpg players. Or the lack of some Skyrim or The Witcher 3. :)

Back
Top Bottom