King Arthur: Legends Rise - Announced

Nobody wants to touch realistic facial expressions, I see. :D Too difficult without years of expertise at big AAA companies.

NEW UPCOMING GACHA RPG! Knights, Dragons & Wizards in ONE PLACE!

Bluestacks:
King Arthur: Legends Rise, the newest fantasy turn-based RPG has just started its initial soft launch test in multiple SEA countries. Developed and published by Kabam Games, INC, the game has so far concluded 2 closed beta tests already. The game has received strong feedback as a stable and tactical RPG that boasts mesmerizing graphics, taking us back to the medieval times. King Arthur: Legends Rise is available to be downloaded as a free-to-play game on both the Google Play Store and iOS App Store with in-game microtransactions enabled.

The Best King Arthur: Legends Rise Tier List

King Arthur: Legends Rise is a hero collector game that uses the gacha systems to give players a chance of obtaining different types of heroes. King Arthur: Legends Rise has different rarities of heroes, ranging from Legendary rarity all the way to Common rarity. Players can summon for these different rarities of heroes through an innate gacha system known as “Lake Avalon”. Here are the different rarities of heroes and their rates:

Legendary Heroes – 1.95% Probability of being summoned
Legendary Artifacts – 1.05% Probability of being summoned
Rare Heroes – 11.05% Probability of being summoned
Rare Artifacts – 5.95% Probability of being summoned
Uncommon Heroes – 52% Probability of being summoned
Uncommon Artifacts – 28% Probability of being summoned

Why is this a Gacha game ?
Here's what I found:
Gacha games are video games which encourage players to spend in-game currency for virtual items as they progress. In gacha games, items such as cards and characters can be won through a mechanism, similar to a vending machine, in which players pull, spin, or roll using in-game currency to receive a random item.

I do love all things Authorian, yet likely will take a wide berth away from this one. The pay for play is almost a sure way to keep me from practically any game these days.

We should probably have a way of filtering these gacha games for users. Maybe have it turned on by default given 99% of people here most likely don't actually like Gacha games.

Genshin Impact and Honkai: Star Rail newsbits and threads get roughly the same amount of reads than most other newsbits and threads. So that 99% of users are not interested in Gacha games is simply not true. Always keep in mind that most Watchers only read newsbits and don't reply.

Every user can filter out news for any game with just one click.
Simply click on the Hide-Link in the game description of the newsbit.

As Hidden x said you can filter out games and other articles. It's easy and saved me from derailing threads many times. Never knew these type of games were popular.

Genshin Impact and Honkai: Star Rail newsbits and threads get roughly the same amount of reads than most other newsbits and threads. So that 99% of users are not interested in Gacha games is simply not true. Always keep in mind that most Watchers only read newsbits and don't reply.

Every user can filter out news for any game with just one click.
Simply click on the Hide-Link in the game description of the newsbit.
Thanks for the info about Hiding. Only problem is that it doesn't stop any new ones coming out - but I guess that is manageable.

edit: deleted the rest of the post. I think we have already had this conversation anyway. If you want to play these gambling games go for it :)

Last edited:
Poor ole' Authur would be turning in his grave.
The question is which random item we would get when he stops spinning.

Back
Top Bottom