Space Rangers 2 - Arthur Stone and the Rusty Nail

Dhruin

SasqWatch
If you haven't played Space Rangers 2, this After Action Report / blog at roBurky illustrates the game's capacity for creative approaches. Introducing Arthur Stone:
I’ve been playing a lot of Space Rangers 2 lately. I first played it after reading Kieron Gillen’s Eurogamer review three years ago. But I bought the complete version recently with added expansion pack as part of the Impulse sale.
I had completed the game before, so this time I wanted to try something a little different. I decided that I would try a crazy plan I’d had the last time I played, but never seriously put into practice.
I would become the best space ranger in the galaxy. But I would do it by assassinating every ranger above me in the rankings.
More information.

Stories like this really want to make me try and get this game, but it seems like it's kinda hard to find for a reasonable price (i.e. not 40 euro) and available for online download in Europe. I guess it's just me; I don't go hunting games online that often.

Uh, my mistake, it seems that the game linked to at Impulse *is* a direct download for €28,63. And I think the download version doesn't have StarForce or any of that kind of stuff neither (not sure about that).

Thanks, now I want to play that game again. Will do that now. Will pass the exams next year.

Stories like this really want to make me try and get this game, but it seems like it's kinda hard to find for a reasonable price (i.e. not 40 euro) and available for online download in Europe. I guess it's just me; I don't go hunting games online that often.

Uh, my mistake, it seems that the game linked to at Impulse *is* a direct download for €28,63. And I think the download version doesn't have StarForce or any of that kind of stuff neither (not sure about that).

I did put a newsbit up a week or so back for the Impulse sale at $4.99. ;) The Impulse version has no DRM whatsoever.

I missed that 4.99 Deal.

I knew it would come back to haunt me....

I did put a newsbit up a week or so back for the Impulse sale at $4.99. ;) The Impulse version has no DRM whatsoever.

Yeah, I read about that on some other site. Too late, of course. :( Now I feel bad about getting it full price, like I'm being cheated or something. :p

We'll see... a friend told me he gave up on the game after a few hours. I guess it's an acquired taste (Elite-likes).

Back
Top Bottom