King's Bounty - UK Release Date PR

Dhruin

SasqWatch
Ascaron sent over this PR confirming a February 13th retail release date for King's Bounty in the UK:
SUMMON THE GODS TO BATTLE EVIL DEMONS IN KING'S BOUNTY: THE LEGEND
PULVERISE ARMIES OF ORCS AND DRAGONS WITH THE SPIRITS OF RAGE

King’s Bounty: The Legend, a knight saga that blends role-playing adventure and battle strategy in a fantasy land, will be released on February 13th 2009 by Nobilis and Ascaron Entertainment. The critically acclaimed* game requires players to command an army as they siege castles, conquer enemy territories and battle with ruthless beings. Supernatural allies, known as the Spirits of Rage, can be called upon to defeat ruthless armies and achieve victory for King and country.

The army will travel across land and sea, as well as underground, journeying through forests and caves to get to castles, villages and swamps. Hostile castles must be stormed for the player to expand the King’s realm and create a base, where supplies, extra troops and skills can be acquired. A hexagonal battle strategy sequence is played out, with a diverse army of humans, pirates, dwarves, hyenas and other species able to use their unique skills to slay enemies and ensure victory.

To triumph against complex enemies during more intense and arduous battles, players may need to summon the Spirits of Rage, a set of gods that can be commanded to destroy anything that lies in their path. The Spirits of Rage include:

Zerock, Stone Spirit - A huge creature, whose attacks inflict massive physical damage, breaching any defences and crushing even the most brutal enemies.
Lina, Ice Spirit - Battle sorceress from a magical world who has lost her body in a brutal battle. She will fire magical ice orbs and thorns at the enemy.
Reaper, Death Spirit - Sinister and powerful keeper of the Temple of Time, the Reaper has power over time and space.
Sleem, Swamp Spirit - This scaly monster has the power to poison swamps and its inhabitants.

For more information on King’s Bounty: The Legend visit the website
www.kings-bounty.com.
More information.

I don't get it. They couldn't find a publisher there? The english version of the game has been out for several months now, and you could get the electronic version of it from anywhere (or was it US only?). What happened that the UK release is only now?

I'm late, I'm late for a very important date.

Seriously, it's not unusual that we get stuff late.

Confused.com

I had my copy of the Collector's Edition delivered by Amazon UK 2 weeks ago and have been happily playing since!

Back
Top Bottom