S.T.A.L.K.E.R. - Sequel and Addon?

AFAIU, the Call of Pripyat add-on is scheduled to be release at the end of 2009; and the sequel ( Stalker 2 ) would be released much later ( 2 to 6 years :) ) .

Looking forward to it, just please, less bugs this time!

I couldn't agree more! I loved the atmosphere of the first STALKER , but I never finished it because of so many annoying glitches/bugs. I plan on going back to it someday, but now I'm waiting for them to finish patching Clear Sky, which is still pretty buggy from what I hear.

but now I'm waiting for them to finish patching Clear Sky, which is still pretty buggy from what I hear.

I grabbed it on one of those GoGamer deals but never played much ... hoping by the time I have time the bugs will be sorted.

Both Shadows over Chernobyl and Clear Sky had an amazing atmosphere but were extremely unbalanced and had a truckload of bugs. It's too bad people do not play it due to the bugs. I remember many reviewers mentioned "do not look at the score on this one, the score is set on the bugs, but you would make yourself a loss if you do not play the game".

Back
Top Bottom