Mass Effect 2 - Trailers @ GameTrailers

skavenhorde

Little BRO Rat
There are a couple of new trailers for Mass Effect 2 up at GameTrailers. The first is a trailer of Tali. In the trailer she is in big trouble with the Quarian Migrant Fleet. You can go here to view it or click the embedded image below:

The second is a trailer of the Combat Class: Adept. It shows you gameplay footage of the adept in action. As before you can go straight to the site to view it or click the image below:

More information.

Tons of hours in Dragon Age followed by a quick trip into Mass Effect... I guess this is the winter of heavy character development.

Still, the thing I'm most wanting to see in ME2 is just how much my decisions in ME1 change things in the game. Are they really going to make it that different? Or is it just going to be people making different remarks before giving you the exact same quests? The latter sounds cheap but, if they don't do it that way, you may have to play through both games a few times to see everything in ME2. And then ME3 rolls out...

It's the RPG storm of 09:D I wish every year was like this.

As for real choice & consequence, I don't really know. But there is an interview with Casey Hudson from a few months ago at IGN dealing with that question. He does say this about it:

We wanted to tell an interactive story over the course of three games," Hudson said. "So your choices don't just affect what's happening in the story, they affect all that's happening in the first game and really start impacting the world you experience in Mass Effect 2. And by Mass Effect 3 you'll see things really diverging and end up in completely different kinds of conclusions to the entire trilogy.

RPG storm might be due to every develor trying their best to push out everything to stay float during the financial crisis. They have propably all taken steps to enhance their efficiency too. If you dont do it now the chances are you wont make it during the following years.

Back
Top Bottom