Owlcat A teaser of new game or DLC?

I don't see any text except the obvious link in the center and at the top left for the site & right for the language (on https://whatisnext.owlcat.games/).

I'm about to go to bed so can't post the picture here now but I posted it at Watch discord news chat ;)

Edit: seems like you can't see those texts on the phone version of the website but its def there for desktop version. Its difficult to make out because its faint under all the stardusts on bottom left

I'm about to go to bed so can't post the picture here now but I posted it at Watch discord news chat ;)

Edit: seems like you can't see those texts on the phone version of the website but its def there for desktop version. Its difficult to make out because its faint under all the stardusts on bottom left

Ah, maybe it's visible on a 4K display. On mine, they're tiny dots, I thought it was just compression left-overs. :D

My hubby told me they remind him of Warhammer 40k text style + crosshairs etc. He is hoping for an RPG for Rogue Trader setting ;)

I certainly hope it's not Warhammer 40K.

Not that I don't like WH40K. I actually like it a lot, but we already have multiple developers creating games in that setting.

Owlcat has included army management stuff in both of their Pathfinder games so far. So I went looking for existing Starfinder adventure paths that seem like they'd include that sort of thing. Like this one:

"Another 6 part AP, Attack of the Swarm! begins with players being the sole survivors of their military regime as the swarm buzzed through and levels players to the point where they take the fight to the swarm’s hive mind with the might of an entire military behind them!"

So that's my guess. Attack of the Swarm.

This is where the text is:

https://i.imgur.com/V6joMUt.png
V6joMUt.png

Back
Top Bottom