Alaloth - AMA Highlights

HiddenX

The Elder Spy
Staff Member
Original Sin Donor
Original Sin 2 Donor
Henriquejr spotted the AMA highlights for Alaloth: Champions of The Four Kingdoms:

Alaloth AMA highlights

Champions!
We hosted an Alaloth - Champions of The Four Kingdoms AMA with Alberto Belli (Founder & CEO) and Giulia Zamboni (Producer) on our Discord server recently. Many valiant heroes arrived from far-away lands to participate! We've gathered some of the most interesting questions and answers for you here, such as:
How does the gear work? Can you cook in the game? Why is Alberto such a funny guy? Find out below!

[...]
More information.

Looks appealing to me, we'll see how it actually plays and how the controls feel once we have a full release.

Game had my interest for a few years already. I was the one who posted news for years as well. So I'm glad to see some of that news getting put on the front-page finally.;)

what games influenced the concept?
[alberto:] moonstone is one of the main references. It is an amiga game from 1990 that literally blew my mind at that time. But we basically are rpg people and i think we can say that there is a little bit of everything we love in alaloth. The idea behind the concept btw, was pretty simple: Bring the 3d fighting mechanics of modern action games to an iso view, inspired by bg & co.

hype++

Back
Top Bottom