Alaloth - Read before buying!

That's not obvious at all. Not from that blurb alone, anyway.
It could be a mostly-BG-like game with some DS influence, or the other way around, or anything in-between.
It could also be nothing like DS at all, considering how many games have gotten the "like Dark Souls" moniker without having any resemblance whatsoever besides using stamina, or being difficult...
With a description like that, people will go in with wildly different expectations.

Honestly, just don't name-drop like that in the main description paragraph... it's a terrible idea unless your game really is a clone.
Yeah, I should have phrased my posting differently. For me personally mentioning BG and DS isn't in the first sentence isn't bad, because I know that the game isn't something for me.

From a more general standpoint I agree that a sentence like this does more harm than good.

Seems their update brought the bot brigade of positive reviews. Congratulations game went from negative to mostly positive. To bad not many people are playing the game.

Seems their update brought the bot brigade of positive reviews. Congratulations game went from negative to mostly positive. To bad not many people are playing the game.
what are you smoking? the game was almost always in the positive range regarding reviews; seems you have a problem with this game, every 3 posts you spew some shit about it

Recent reviews were negative followed by a wave of positive reviews.

Those positive reviews were complaing about the recent negative reviews.

Feel free to ignore me as I will you from now on. Good day.:cool:

Back
Top Bottom