Alaloth - Roadmap

HiddenX

The Elder Spy
Staff Member
Original Sin Donor
Original Sin 2 Donor
Gamera Interactive posted an update on the roadmap for Alaloth: Champions of The Four Kingdoms:

We have a plan!

Hello Champions

Following the latest update we published celebrating a week into Early Access, we are here again to give you an overview of what's going on with the development, sharing the roadmap we've drafted in these crazy busy days. We've already gathered tons of super amazing feeds about the game and gone through every single post with suggestions and critics. We are still overwhelmed by the incredible support you are giving us and all of this will help the team to build the game we've always wanted, since the beginning of this journey.
Looking at people playing hours and hours and reading reviews witnessing that our vision has been embraced by so many people is literally hearthwarming. Thank you for that! Before going on with the plan, we want just anticipate a few things you are going to see with the upcoming patch. We've already put in workbenches in Safe Zones and Repair Kits will be available all around the kingdoms. Workbenches will work as shrines, more or less. Buy a kit, use it on the workbench, done. All items equipped will gain +1 durability. We are thinking about adding new traits for crafting in the future but this is just a first step, following what a great number of players were asking for.
The same is for the new Legacy Mode, available for who defeated Alaloth already. It is a fancy mode that will let you create your house, customizing your banner, motto and starting city by lore. We are aiming to expand this in the future, making the world reactive to you wearing your colors. DualShock users will have now the right UI with correct inputs popping in-game when plugging their pad and last but not least, we've added 67 new achievements for hunters, bringing the total to 83. Other things have been fixed of course, all the details will be notified with the new changelog as usual. Time to move on with the hot stuff than!

First of all, we have to say this post is just to give you a general overview of what we are working on. We are not going to slow down with patches, so we've just put in the features that are going to take a bit more time, Bug fixing, new contents, balancing etc. will be on-going till the end, no need to underline this, hopefully. This means that plans may change moving on with the development and things listed Beyond
for example, could happen in a few days [or in months], according to development needs. The idea is to update the roadmap on monthly basis, given that you are going to get updates almost daily on our channels and the same updates will be posted here too as soon as we decide something.

[...]
Thanks Redglyph!

More information.

Yep five years of development, missed deadlines, a dropped publisher, and now admitting the Early Access version was the complete game missing many features.

Something doesn't smell right with this game.:poo:

Also the positive PR posts from the developer are laughable.:lol:

They mention mouse & keyboard support. Is that only with a controller now?

Yeah, it's a difficult road for them, it seems. Good that they're keeping up their spirits.

They mention mouse & keyboard support. Is that only with a controller now?

You can play with K+M, but it's not very good. There's no mouse at all in the menus for example. Hopefully they improve it, but for now a gamepad is recommended.

Pretty much like how the first darks souls is lol

I played a bit of this....it actually is pretty good albeit with a controller and I know how some of you will not touch that.

Please look up word apologist. Amazes me how many support bad games.:(

I played a bit of this….it actually is pretty good albeit with a controller and I know how some of you will not touch that.

yeah its pretty good, reminds me alot of the first sacred, probably got to be in the mood to play it to not get boring in the long run

yeah its pretty good, reminds me alot of the first sacred, probably got to be in the mood to play it to not get boring in the long run
Sad face emoji as you made me want to play the Sacred games again. To bad the ex-employees didn't get funded to make their spiritual succor game Unsacred years back.

Back
Top Bottom