Alaloth - Story Trailer

This video interview was from last month if anyone missed it.

I'm so excited about this game. An isometric RPG with Soulsborne combat. I hope it will be good as it sounds.

Having Chris Avellone on board for writing also another factor that pumps my hopes up. Hype, hype, hype…

Another Tolkeinesque fantasy RPG called...Alaloth. Alaloth. I can’t be the only one horrendously bored of this.

This premise would've been hackneyed and trite two decad ago..which was around when I still found click n' slash aRPGs enjoyable. Might be OK on a steep discount.

Another Tolkeinesque fantasy RPG called…Alaloth. Alaloth. I can’t be the only one horrendously bored of this.

I'm s sucker for Tolkeinesque fantasy RPG's. Even with names like Alaloth. Although i have no idea how to pronounce it. Or know what it means. Or know how to use it in a sentence.

This looks like it could be good. I'm a little nervous about them talking about the "replayability" based around finding the 4 artifacts. It looks like a deep RPG in some respects but the premise of the core narrative of the game being the search for these 4 artifacts and that you can play it again and again... feels more shallow and procedural.

Back
Top Bottom