The Elder Spy
Staff Member
Original Sin Donor
Original Sin 2 Donor
Henriquejr spotted lore update #9 for Alaloth:

Lore Update #9 - Ways of Power: The Way of Nature

Let nature guide your hands

Champions!

You'll need power and skills to survive in the world of Alaloth. To possess them however, you will first have to choose a Way of Power and a Profession. Today we'll take a deeper look into the Way of Nature, one of the three Ways of Power you'll be able to choose from.

In the beginning there was only the All-Father's chaos and Jaiha's earth. The only power to be harnessed was the raw energy of nature. It was the elves of old that learned that if one nourished their connection to the nature around them, they would reap great rewards. A champion who chooses the Way of Nature will gain elemental magical skills that can be used at a long range against their enemies. This way draws on the power of the nature gods to help a champion manipulate the flora and fauna that surrounds them.

[...]
More information.

Hasn't this game been coming soon for like...ever? ;)

Last edited:
I just wishlisted this. I had originally written it off as yet another Diablo clone, but after taking a closer look, it reminds me of Divine Divinity.

Yeah, I've had it on and off my wishlist for quite a while.

It ticks many boxes and looks great, but nothing about release. I also don't know if MCA is still involved with them (which in my opinion would make the game great).

I somehow had written it off too. But it looks indeed quite interesting.

From the Steam store page:
12 memorable companions with their own backstories, ready to join or fight you during your journey
Does anyone know how this will actually work in combat/exploration? How many can you take? Are they completely controlled by AI?

I don't claim to know how the companions will function, maybe in some serious choice and consequence ways? It could be something as simple as dialogue options, or maybe dependent on picking some companions as friends and alienating others? All I know is sounds really good and deep to me!

Back
Top Bottom