Aledorn - Free Demo Preview @ Kordanor

HiddenX

The Elder Spy
Staff Member
Original Sin Donor
Original Sin 2 Donor
Kordanor checked out the new demo of Aledorn, that was released in the context of the Steam Next Fest:

Aledorn - "Old School Hardcore RPG" - Preview (Beta-Demo)

A Preview of Aledorn (Former Dungeons of Aledorn), a Old School RPG and Blobber inspired by Betrayal at Krondor and the newer Might & Magic and Realms of Arkania Titles.

More information.

Thank you! Video might also help to get started if you want to check out the demo yourself. Took me a bit to realize what is expected from the player in the beginning. ;)

Man talk about a troubled development over the last few years. I'm glad to see everything worked out over the team split, and they had to redo the whole game.

Thanks for another demo video @Kordanor;.:thumbsup:

TBH, I think it looks amateurish and clunky. I'll be surprised if they succeed with this.

By the way Wizard Worm released a preview as well.

Btw: Would be interesting to know which format you prefer.
Obviously my German Accent is no match to his Ukranian one, and his storyteller voice is great.
But in general: Do you prefer a more in depth look showing some actual gameplay or more of a summary like he did (this time, he also got longer videos)?

Also do you prefer my more critical approach (I actually try my best already to not sound like I am complaining about everything), or his very positive attitude? Like he is talking about the beautiful city and praising how the ships which make the world feel "really alive, it's amazing". I mean, there isn't anything wrong with that...but I feel like I have seen too much to be that positive. ^^

To me, Wizard Worm's level of positivity is way too much, and I can't listen to too much of him. The only problem I have with your video is the length, without having marked chapters in the timeline. Just no chance I'm watching 50 minutes on an amateurish KS RPG that's languished in development hell for 7 years. So providing chapters would mean I would find the video more useful - otherwise I'm quickly flicking through randomly, and out.

Back
Top Bottom