Armed Fantasia & Penny Blood Kickstarter

Couchpotato

Part-Time News-bot
If you were a fan of the the Wild Arms and Shadow Hearts series like me in the past then this kickstarter is just for you. Some of the developers from both games are working on two games called Armed Fantasia and Penny Blood. It was funded in a week and still rising.

It's well deserved as these guys made some of the best JRPG's in the past. I'm more intrigued with Penny Blood. It's an horror JRPG set after WW1 like Shadow Hearts.

On a side note this is probably the first kickstarter game to make over one million in years. As many others have trouble getting $50,000. It might make a few miliion by it's end.

The original Wild Arms was one of the fist games I played on the PS1. I was more open to JRPGs back then. I doubt I'd play this, but I guess it's cool for the people who are big fans of those games.

New update that includes an interview.
We are nearly at the end of the week and both games have achieved all their community goals. So long as there’s no counterattack over the weekend then it looks like you’re in the clear for the community game this week. Congratulations!

Campaign is still ongoing with 15 days left.

Kickstarter
We have reached 200 Million yen and doubled our initial goal with half of the campaign left. The more backers we can pick up the better so let's keep getting the message out! We are at our third Worldbuilding Wednesday: the halfway point of this campaign! And THIS. IS. A. BIG. ONE. Let’s get through the campaign updates quickly so we can start talking about the awesome music in these games!

Some of the recent video interviews with subtitles.

November 2022 Update - Kickstarter
It's starting to get cold over here in Japan but there is no other perfect time to crack open a JRPG than this! We've seen some people talking on Discord about replaying some of the previous games Kaneko-san and Machida-san have created and it continues to inspire us!

Back
Top Bottom