HiddenX

The Elder Spy
Staff Member
Original Sin Donor
Original Sin 2 Donor
Redglyph spotted the final update for ATOM RPG: Trudograd:

Update 1.05

Greetings friends,

After several months of work we are finally ready to present you with the final planned update for Trudograd. In it, you will get to visit brand new locations, meet new characters, and finally build a personal base many of you asked for ever since the release. The update also includes a lot of typo fixes, improved and added interface functions and much more.

For our French-speaking players this update will add the French localization. Please enjoy, and be sure to email us with any suggestions, typo reports and general feedback. We truly hope it was worth the wait!

During all of the time our team worked on this update, we felt your care and worry for our team. We wish to thank every single one of you for all the kind messages you sent us, and we want you to know that our team is alive, well, and ready to conquer new goals... the details of which we will share at some other time 🙂

Thank you for being with us.

Changelog:

• Added French localization;
  • Added player base building option;
  • Added ability to visit a bathouse;
  • New quests and locations;
  • Fixed player-discovered typos;
  • Fixed and improved some of the interface functions.
Sincerely yours, Atom Team
More information.

Haven't played Trudograd yet (after this update, I soon will), but ATOM in general is still way underrated and should be played by anyone who liked Fallout 1 & 2.

Atom RPG was fantastic and i loved every minute of it, i took my time and think my playthrough was 80 hours or so.
I havent played Trudograd yet because the team has yet to implement controller support. I played dos2 with a controller and these kinds of games play very well with them…plus gaming with a laptop its just easier.
Im still kind of let down they have taken so long to implement the support, but i do know it takes time…but i really did hope it would have been done by now…guess they are waiting to add it when they finish their console version.

for me the only game (including ATOM) that is close to fallout 1 and 2. This is a great game!!

Just to clarify, this is the final content update which is what they refer to as final "planned" updates. There will still be a few more patches to add controller support and some more localisation work and bug fixes.

It's released right? As GOG isn't showing the update yet. Which is normal nowadays.

Last edited:
Always hard to tell with them since they don't update the patch notes, but I see 1.05 downloadable files so it seems to be there. It's a 8 GB download.
That's the galaxy update right? As the stand alone patches are always slower.

That's the galaxy update right? As the stand alone patches are always slower.
No, I've seen that in the stand-alone downloadable files, plus a few posts that suggest it's there.

I have to catch up with Galaxy, I haven't updated last time so I'm not sure. If you want I can try and see which version I get, it could take a while though.

Thanks probably a problem on my end then. As the storm messed up many websites.

I'll take a look later and download the stand alone patch installer.

Back
Top Bottom