Baldur's Gate: Dark Alliance II - PC Version announced

HiddenX

The Elder Spy
Staff Member
Original Sin Donor
Original Sin 2 Donor
The Action RPG Baldur's Gate: Dark Alliance II will get a PC release:

Baldur's Gate: Dark Alliance II Trailer

Unspeakable evil has returned to the legendary city of Baldur's Gate in this dungeon-crawling, action RPG fantasy classic. A call for adventurers echoes through the embattled land. Cunning warriors and bold magic users are desperately needed to reclaim Baldur's Gate from a dark sorcery that threatens all in its path.

• Five new heroes with new class feats and abilities
  • Hack your way or cast powerful spells through over 80 perilous levels
  • Hidden areas, secret characters, and hundreds of items to discover, customize, and use
  • Forge unique magical weapons and armor to maximize the damage you inflict in battle
  • Conquer hordes of beasts and armies of Hobgoblins, Ghouls, Golems and dreaded Dragons
  • Compelling single or two-player cooperative modes of play
More information.

We all know their cash grabs from a fallen studio, but yeah it they ever do go on sale I'll buy both of them. Now just bring the Fallout versions and the Champions games to PC.

I won't. Blah!

Back then at first I didn't like the idea of using the BG glory for some console action-rpgs, BUT when I got to play them CO-OP on og xbox both DA1 and DA2 I thought they were great for mindless co-op fun, as were other console action rpgs of the era (Fallout, the superheros games-I believe you could play 4 player in the same xbox on a Marvel one)..

Having said the above, I don't believe neither back then nor today they have a good reason for being ported to pc after so many years..

Back
Top Bottom