Bethesda Softworks - Dev Profile

Dhruin

SasqWatch
A new Inside the Vault feature is up at the Bethblog, profiling Director of Design and former TSR designer, Bruce Nesmith:
What pen and paper RPGs did you work on?
I’ve lost count of the games I made while at TSR. I did work with Marvel Superheroes, D&D, AD&D (1st and 2nd edition), Gamma World, and Buck Rogers. I’m probably best known as the author of the original Ravenloft boxed set. For quite a while I was the lead for that product line. I also did work with Dark Sun, Forgotten Realms, Dragonlance, and Mystara. I was the designer of the Dragonstrike board game, and worked heavily on the Spellfire collectible card game.
In related news, GamePro has a perfunctory mini-preview of Fallout 3 (thanks NMA):
Visually, the game already looks phenomenal, and is far, far more detailed than the already stunning Oblivion. Bethesda is promising virtually identical graphics and performance between the Xbox 360, PlayStation 3, and PC versions as well as simultaneous launch dates. Fall 2008 is a long ways off...but we have a hunch that Fallout 3 is one game worth waiting for.
More information.

That's interesting. Ravenloft is my favorite AD&D scenario ever.

Yeah I remember Ravenloft being very popular back in my D&D days. I never got to play in that world though.

That's quite a resume. It would be nice if he shelled up some dates though when these events happened.

Back
Top Bottom