The Elder Spy
Original Sin Donor
Original Sin 2 Donor
The Kickstarter campaign for Tales of the Moon Cult is launching on October 17:
Thanks Couchpotato!Kickstarter Launch on 17th October
Crowdfunding campaign for Tales of the Moon Cult launching soon
Ho there, adventurers!
The Kickstarter campaign for Tales of the Moon Cult is launching on 17th October (next Tuesday)!
We're still working on some features of the campaign. If you plan to support us, please help our planning by clicking the "Notify me on launch" button on its Kickstarter page.
If the upcoming Kickstarter campaign is successful, our studio will not have to shut down. In this case, the launch of the Tales of the Moon Cult expansion (DLC) is expectable before August 2024.
The DLC introduces brand-new areas with new content and a major questline focusing on the Zoria Cult and their answer to the corruption of greed affecting the world. Some of the planned features for the free Fixpack are as follows:
Should you have any questions or comments, you can share them here on Steam, on our forums and social media, or directly on our Discord channels.
- Dual wielding for Warrior and Outlaw classes
- Travel to quest giver directly from journal UI (one loading screen)
- Already known recipes are marked in shop UI
- Steam Cloud Save (GOG is already supported)
- GOG Achievements
- Item descriptions display which classes can use the item
- Full personal questline for Helgenhar
- Expanded romance lines (planned stretch goal)
- Two brand-new companions (planned high stretch goal)
- A brand-new character class (planned high stretch goal)
- Companion-specific epilogue (planned stretch goal)
- More love for unarmed combat (planned stretch goal)
- Craft a golem who will fight on your side (planned high stretch goal)
- Shapeshifting for druids and as spells (planned stretch goal)
- Improved modding support (planned stretch goal)
The Black Geyser Team