Black Geyser - Major Update

HiddenX

The Elder Spy
Staff Member
Original Sin Donor
Original Sin 2 Donor
Black Geyser got an update with a full companion quest, localizations (more to come) and bug fixes:

Arvex Companion Quest, Russian And Turkish Localization & More!

Black Geyser is now available in Russian and Turkish, while Spanish and Brazilian Portuguese are in progress!

Greetings, adventurers!

The current update not only brings a fully finished Arvex companion quest along with several fixes and improvements, but we are also thrilled to announce that Black Geyser: Couriers of Darkness
is now available in Turkish and Russian! Our eternal thanks goes to Gokhan Halil Duzgun from 23 Studios for the Turkish translation, and to Roman "Scarab-Phoenix" Matsuk for the Russian translation of the game.

Additionally, we are happy to share that the Spanish and Brazilian Portuguese translations are now in progress! Regarding other languages, we will update you as soon as we have more information.

For more information on why some localizations arrive sooner than others, please take a look at this Steam post.

[...]
Thanks Redglyph!

More information.

With Nereida banned, Centaur may see his work as complete.

Regardless of what anyone thinks about the quality of the actual game they deserve respect for their continued support of the game. Other Kickstartered games have been abandoned shortly after release like Waylanders.

Was she banned or did she just have enough and delete her account?

I've come close before myself.

Regardless of what anyone thinks about the quality of the actual game they deserve respect for their continued support of the game. Other Kickstartered games have been abandoned shortly after release like Waylanders.
I would love to interview the developers and ask some questions about their future plans, and talk about the lessons learned. As this was their first commercial game.

Hmm maybe I will. Anyone know how to contact them?

As for Waylanders I'm not surprised the game has been abandoned.

The Waylanders: Six Months Later Abandoned

Giving an update to the Waylanders after reviewing the title on a very disappointing release six months ago.

Not sure exactly. Before the forum transition, she had the "Banned" tag on her, on the threads she was in. It didn't look like a self-deletion. She went pretty much complete nuts in the other Black Geyser thread, and Eye was still around at that point and was always pretty heavy-handed (imo), so I wasn't surprised by that at all.

Post-forum-transition, she does show up as a "Guest" just like people who've self-deleted.

Not sure exactly. Before the forum transition, she had the "Banned" tag on her, on the threads she was in. It didn't look like a self-deletion. She went pretty much complete nuts in the other Black Geyser thread, and Eye was still around at that point and was always pretty heavy-handed (imo), so I wasn't surprised by that at all.

Post-forum-transition, she does show up as a "Guest" just like people who've self-deleted.
Thanks as I was wondering what happened to her.😥

Anyway moving on I sent an email for an interview with the developer. Hopefully they respond sometime this week. So any questions you guys want to ask them?

Alright they agreed to do the interview that was fast.:celebrate:

I opened a new thread for questions.

why are people surprised if devs go silent... It's like people forget that devs are people as well..

why are people surprised if devs go silent... It's like people forget that devs are people as well..
Which game as Wayladers seems to be abandoned.

The video shares the details. No development replies in months, closed accounts, missed deadlines, and not responding to emails. It's dead Jim. I've seen this happen many times.

A few members seem to ask for account deletion when they don't feel like participating anymore, then come back when it passed. We haven't had banned people in the new place yet I think so we'll see when it happens but I'm sure it looks different, here I'd say it's not even been transferred yet because it was deleted.

I hope you're not feeling like going anymore, BTW.

I hope you're not feeling like going anymore, BTW.
No plans at this point. Almost came close last year though due to a certain member.

I would love to interview the developers and ask some questions about their future plans, and talk about the lessons learned. As this was their first commercial game.

Hmm maybe I will. Anyone know how to contact them?
I worked with them on the game. Message me with your contact info and I'll connect you.

Are you sure she got banned? Or did she just opt to not visit/not become part of the new site?

Don't forgot you have until Friday to add your questions.

@henriquejr stingray answered that question above already.
Not sure exactly. Before the forum transition, she had the "Banned" tag on her, on the threads she was in. It didn't look like a self-deletion. She went pretty much complete nuts in the other Black Geyser thread, and Eye was still around at that point and was always pretty heavy-handed (imo), so I wasn't surprised by that at all. Post-forum-transition, she does show up as a "Guest" just like people who've self-deleted.

Please - let's avoid speaking about one specific person, who may or may not have been banned or had their account deleted on purpose or not and get back on topic. :)

@Couchpotato's thread to ask for questions is here again as a reference.

Back
Top Bottom