Black Geyser major updates?

Centaur

Watchdog
Hello,

Still a lover of this site - great summary on main page. However, I haven't seen any Black Geyser News on the front page, even though there were like 3 updates on their Steam lately. I'd love to see that title covered here. Lackblogger had a great review.

~Centaur

Hello,

Still a lover of this site - great summary on main page. However, I haven't seen any Black Geyser News on the front page, even though there were like 3 updates on their Steam lately. I'd love to see that title covered here. Lackblogger had a great review.

~Centaur
Then you missed my interview two months ago and links on my news-thread. ^^

You got me wrong, I'm nut disappointed or something :)

It's just they released a major big up date, inclusive a character generator online for free, full party generator in the game etcetera and it was kinda weird not to see any of that here. Some of that news is one week old. Just my 2 cents really. Love you all.

I only see regular updates, but you could simply start a thread with the links to the news. :)

You can send tips to the newsposters too, that's what I usually do when I see something that I think is worth it. Or I post it myself into an appropriate thread.

Lol. The shilling is strong with this lot.

Lol. The shilling is strong with this lot.
Nah it just the brand, and shilling is the name of the game you play. :LOL:

Now excuse me you can now read the updates in my news-thread.

Link is in the signature below.:cool:

No idea what that means, but I wasn't talking about you. I think the OP is shilling for the game, in keeping with original bullshitting antics.

No idea what that means, but I wasn't talking about you. I think the OP is shilling for the game, in keeping with original bullshitting antics.
I'm joking thought that was obvious from my humor...guess it wasn't. ^^

I just didn't understand what you meant, Couch. I could be accused of many things, but I don't think shilling could be one of them. :biggrin:

I just didn't understand what you meant, Couch. I could be accused of many things, but I don't think shilling could be one of them. :biggrin:
Well as English the word has different meanings. Guess were using the slang version. :biggrin:

Your both correct about the OP he/she is part of the development team.
I wonder if it's still in need of a final polish. :biggrin:

I don't mind devs promoting their games honestly. But to present as a member who loves the site, and just wants "that title covered", I think that's sketchy AF.

Your both correct about the OP he/she is part of the development team.
Centaur claimed he wasn't related to the Black Geyser dev team. Check his first post. Unless you mean you know that he's lying?

Black Geyser shilling, in general, has a bit of a long and strange history. The original shill on RPGWatch was Rothgor, who did claim to be part of the dev team, though that account is deleted now. Over on the Codex, they have an account named GreenMagicSpell who claims to be the (ex-?)girlfriend of one of the devs. GreenMagicSpell was originally active over there mostly in 2015, but also had a few posts in 2018-2019. Rothgor was active here in 2018, and eventually requested deletion of his account once a few people started calling out his bullshit. Soon after the game's release this year, GreenMagicSpell suddenly re-activated on the Codex, regularly posting again, and Centaur registered here and started posting about the game.

Thanks for the clarification but yeah all Centaur's post's have been about the game. So let me rephrase my post he/she is either a member, paid promoter, or just loves the game.

Nah it just the brand, and shilling is the name of the game you play. :LOL:

Now excuse me you can now read the updates in my news-thread.

Link is in the signature below.:cool:
That's something I just noticed. I can't see signatures on mobile phone.

@Taluntain

Likely intentional, so as to not waste the space on the small screen?

So let me rephrase my post he/she is either a member, paid promoter, or just loves the game.
Just loving the game, because it got a lot of (imo undeserved) hate. Back then and (on other forums) now too. Based on your logic, then Nereida or whatever her name was, was she a paid hater? She had long senseless posts attempting to discredit Black Geyser review score and even gameplay value. So yeah, RPGWatch used to cover much smaller patches of Black Geyser in the past too so I wonder why the bigger ones weren't covered now.
Centaur claimed he wasn't related to the Black Geyser dev team. Check his first post. Unless you mean you know that he's lying?

Black Geyser shilling, in general, has a bit of a long and strange history. The original shill on RPGWatch was Rothgor, who did claim to be part of the dev team, though that account is deleted now. /.../ Rothgor was active here in 2018, and eventually requested deletion of his account once a few people started calling out his bullshit.

I remember seeing Rothgors' posts while he was still here. He answered to all people. Not sure what you mean "calling out his bull shit". What was his bull shit? Legimitely promoting the game? Someone may want his account to be deleted for a number of legit reasons really.

It's funny to see that 99% people who "call me out" here (acc using me of a paid pr person and such stuff) also dislike Black Geyser based on their previous posts on this forum. So, a tad bit bias I guess... Let's call this Nereida effect? Nope, no need to answer.

was she a paid hater
No, she was usually doing that for free 🤣 But unlike you, her posts were in other forums too. I think the remarks above come from the fact that you have only posted about Black Geyser.

EDIT: the other difference, which disqualifies the effect you mention, is that I haven't seen any provocation or trolling in your posts. :)

Back
Top Bottom