Brigand: Oaxaca

B

blancaster45

BRIGAND: OAXACA​
by Laughing Coyote Software​

Brigand is a highly-challenging FPS/RPG set in post-apocalyptic Mexico, where you can travel from a banana plantation, to a sprawling city, demon-infested jungles, a flooded coastline, and more. There are 14 skills to upgrade and 80 abilities to unlock.

ss_8f99f2e131ded8163ec6315e92731bc50096e54f.1920x1080.jpg

What sets this game apart, however, is the complex story and freedom of action. There are no invisible walls, and you can steal anything and kill anybody. The story branches off in countless directions involving unique characters that are just as vulnerable as any baddie, allowing for maximum replayability.

ss_d8b4c6c5a370c7558c1de9ac28beb7657c38d865.1920x1080.jpg

Check out the trailer and download it on Steam:
http://store.steampowered.com/app/652410/Brigand_Oaxaca/

ss_fe012934dd1828c6cda9e961470e80445da739bf.1920x1080.jpg

Key Features​

- Branching story with dynamic characters, dialogue trees, and multiple endings

- Total freedom of movement and action: jump from roof to roof, steal things, blow things up, or murder friendly characters (if that's your thing)

- Extensive character customization with 14 skills to upgrade and over 80 abilities to unlock, ranging from firearms to crafting, hacking, and voodoo

- Crafting system largely based on the Anarchist's Cookbook: make various grenades from empty beer cans and the proper chems, etc.

- Explore a vast region of Oaxaca, taking you from a banana plantation, into toxic caverns, bustling cities, disease-ridden jungles, and a flooded coastline

- Completely versatile world editor, allowing you to edit the story for fun, or make a completely new story with imported assets

It looks like something I'll enjoy based on the Steam comments.

Just a heads up to the developer, but I ran into an error with the demo in Steam. When I clicked play in Steam, I would get an error saying that it couldn't find the demo .exe file. However, I can run the demo directly from the game folder and double-clicking the demo's exe file. Maybe it's a naming discrepancy with Steam? Not sure, but thought you might want to check it out.

Thanks for pointing that out that error in the demo. That was bad. It has been corrected.

New free DLC included in version 2.2 of Brigand: Oaxaca.
Defend a temple in the jungle for 3 days game time.
Recruit more muscle, activate automated security, scavenge for items, and more, all to help you survive the onslaught.
http://steamcommunity.com/app/652410

Back
Top Bottom