The Elder Spy
Original Sin Donor
Original Sin 2 Donor
The French indie studio RedPhial Games released their new RPG Cahertis after 6 years of development:
In a world full of stories, creatures, and ancient magical ruins left behind by time, you play as Frey Modnos.
While you have just joined Goldmoon's guard, they are being overwhelmed by creature attacks. A man named Antus has apparently summoned them to keep the guard busy while he tries to drain a powerful magical liquid called Cahertis. But he is always one step ahead of the guard.
Investigate the corruption within the guard and attempt to stop Antus and his evil forces in order to free the continent of Athara.
- Cahertis offers many quests and side stories. Join guilds and build up your reputation with the people of Athara to get more services.
- Take care of your weapons and equipment, repair them, enchant them, or buy more powerful ones. Cahertis offers more than 400 weapons and armours with different effects.
- Improve your abilities by increasing your level in various Masteries:
- Lockpicking: Allows you to open locked chests and doors, which are becoming more and more resistant.
- Herbalism: Collect better plants to make more powerful potions.
- Pickpocketing: Search the pockets of Athara's inhabitants for longer without getting caught.
- Fishing: Find rarer fish with better bonuses.
- Crafting: Make more items, potions and scrolls by collecting recipe books.
- And more (Negotiation, Repairer, or magic skills to open sealed passages).
- Complete the bestiary to learn the resistances and weaknesses of the creatures.
- Unlock various outfits for Frey.
- Develop your combat skills in a turn-based strategy.
- Choose among 10 physical classes, 5 magical classes, or merge them to get one of 50 hybrid classes.
- Recruit over 20 companions to fight alongside you. Equip them and organize your team of 4 fighters according to their classes to obtain the synergy of your choice.
- Develop your own combos using stat-enhancing abilities while preventing the opponent from penalizing you.
- Consume your Rage or Mana as a resource to use powerful skills.
- Generate Fury each turn and consume it to improve the performance of your next skill.