Christmas Giveaway?

Darkheart

SasqWatch
Original Sin 2 Donor
Hi there,

are there any plans to make a Christmas giveaway after the move?
Doesn't have to be anything over-complicated. Maybe just a big raffle?

I have saved some surplus keys of RPG/Adventure/Tactics games I would prefer to give to similar minded ladies and gents rather than some randos from the web.

Oh raffles - would love for this to happen.

Also, when does GOTY shortlist happening?

Good question just remember the forum is under new management. Someone would need to invest a lot of time in the usual raffle and that was usually Myrthos doing the work

As for GOTY I don't know either but @HiddenX might be able to answer that.

Good question just remember the forum is under new management. Someone would need to invest a lot of time in the usual raffle and that was usually Myrthos doing the work

As for GOTY I don't know either but @HiddenX might be able to answer that.
I made myself a (way lesser) giveaway here back in October 2021 with some spare game keys I had, and I didn't need to invest "a lot of time" (as you've said yourself) on it. Sometimes we picture certain things bigger than they really are. Just saying.

Nice, best timeframe imo would be during the middle of the winter steam sale which lasts 2 weeks , people could buy some games directly from steam at discount to give and could also buy for themselves after the giveaway here is over if they wont win what they want

I made myself a (way lesser) giveaway here back in October 2021 with some spare game keys I had, and I didn't need to invest "a lot of time" (as you've said yourself) on it. Sometimes we picture certain things bigger than they really are. Just saying.
You must have forgotten I've done a few giveaways myself as news-poster. It does take time. Still as as you see someone will be doing the raffle so question answered.

So your welcome and thanks for answering HiddenX. ^^

You must have forgotten I've done a few giveaways myself as news-poster. It does take time. Still as as you see someone will be doing the raffle so question answered.

So your welcome and thanks for answering HiddenX. ^^
I am not saying you don't have to invest some time, yes I agree with you that it does take time (as again you've said yourself). I just don't agree using the expression "a lot of". But then, maybe it's just a question of semantics mixed with a little of humble opinion on my part.

I always found it easier to use an automated number picker and just use the post number to give keys out. Though when you have multiple keys, and 100 members asking for the same keys it makes it more complicated. Giving out one key at a time at a time is better.

Myrthos himself talked about this and he delayed giving out keys because he was busy.

Back
Top Bottom