CivCraft - Kickstarter Ends Successfully

HiddenX

The Elder Spy
Staff Member
Original Sin Donor
Original Sin 2 Donor
Congratulations - the CivCraft Kickstarter campaign was successful:

Hi Everyone,

There are celebrations in our office as we're an officially funded video game! But there's no time to rest, as our work to shape Ellaria has just began. As a wise man said, "Now this is not the end. It is not even the beginning of the end. But it is, perhaps, the end of the beginning."

As we're debriefing our designers for the Early Access, we're starting to build a community system that will be used as a voting system. In the following days, you will receive e-mails with information to subscribe to our new community so that your pledges will be synchronized with our voting system. After that, you'll be able to use your community badge to vote on new features for CivCraft.

We're also having a problem with the link to our site's PayPal. Until we'll fix it, you can access our PayPal account here.

More information.

Congrats, CivCraft people. While I can't say I like the name, your game has always been very interesting. :)

You guys have always seemed to have your crap together, and it was nice to see so much progress made between your first failed Kickstarter and the start of your second, now successful.

Thanks! :)
we will never forget RPGWatch's support.
Thanks dear editors and readers.
Pre Alpha coming soon!

CivCraft - Legends of Ellaria, a Sandbox RPG,FPS,RTS game

It looks like a collection of buzzwords honestly. Doesn't inspire much confidence.

While I'm not a backer I'm really curious about the final product. I'm definitely following further development. Good luck!

HHR, I think you are being too demanding. I just pulled this off Steam.

Thea: The Awakening, a turn-based, rogue-like, strategic-survival game, set in a post-apocalyptic dark fantasy world

Game-makers all seem to be using buzzwords. Lighten up

Back
Top Bottom