CivCraft - Pre-Alpha Release Update

Couchpotato

Part-Time News-bot
Larkon Studio posted news about the Pre-Alpha version of CivCraft on the games kickstarter page this week. So if you still follow the game here you go.

After months of development, Ellaria’s publish date is near. In two months or less, we will finish the pre-alpha and be ready to test it.

Thanks to your support and participation in our last campaign, we will make a new Kickstarter campaign, where you’ll get the chance to test and play CivCraft even before it will be published on Steam. This campaign will be followed by new screenshots and gameplay videos, as well as with some new features
More information.

So no one interested in the game.? Well I know I am as I remember thinking it looked good as it combined a bunch of different ideas from various games.

My only wish was that the kickstarter was successful but it failed. Hopefully the Alpha release will earn the developer more money to continue development.

I'm kind of interested but their last two news bits were almost exactly the same. "Well we are are announcing that we should be on early Steam release in a few months."
Now its "We should be doing a Steam early access in about 2 months" I know it's a small development team in all but that is not inspiring much in the way of confidence.
I hope they get something playable together and get it going but more importantly they stick with it.

Back
Top Bottom