Interdimensional Games has once again posted information that a new patch is now available for their kickstarter game Consortium.
More information.V1.11 is here
FIXES AND IMPROVEMENTS
IN PROGRESS STUFF / ISSUES WE ARE FOCUSSING ON
- Performance: Optimizations were made to ensure that only 1 light that casts shadows can be on at any time. For machines with mid-low end CPUs, this will boost your frame-rate.
- Fixed chipbanks not accepting chips sometimes. This was due to the entity responsible for "eating" the chips being "killable" (by punching or shooting them). If this has occured for you, load a game that is just after the Zenlil defense minigame and continue from that point.
- Fixes ability to "kill" invisible entities in the briefing room, causing issues.
- Rare python related non-responsive characters / crashing update: We are now working on a fairly hefty guaranteed solution to this issue.
- Performance. We're continuing to look for ways to further improve the game's performance.
- Game has been upgraded to DX9Ex. This solves the alt-tabbing crash issue, changing video settings in-game, etc. Still working on making sure this works across many configurations before updating everyone's build.
- Spanish localization. Lots of progress made, working on it...
- Doubling sub-titles. Still trying to track down the cause of this, as it seems to only happen on rare occassions with certain configurations.