Copper Dreams - Ads and Infiltration

Glad to see some forward momentum on this.

I loved Serpent in the Staglands, flaws and all, and these two probably qualify as the cutest game developer couple ever, but I got the impression during and immediately after the kickstarter campaign that they may have bitten off a little more than they can chew with Copper Dreams. The lengthy intervals between updates has only heightened this impression.

That said, I hope they prove me wrong as this looks like it has the potential to be amazing.

I'm also looking forward to the expansion to Serpents, A Fool's Banquet. Who knows when we'll get that though.

I tried Serpents for a while and I thought it was okay. The graphics sent me packing eventually. My eyes get sore trying to bring the fuzzies into focus. It gives me a headache.

Glad to see some forward momentum on this.

I loved Serpent in the Staglands, flaws and all, and these two probably qualify as the cutest game developer couple ever, but I got the impression during and immediately after the kickstarter campaign that they may have bitten off a little more than they can chew with Copper Dreams. The lengthy intervals between updates has only heightened this impression.

That said, I hope they prove me wrong as this looks like it has the potential to be amazing.

I'm also looking forward to the expansion to Serpents, A Fool's Banquet. Who knows when we'll get that though.
Their last bigger update showed a lot of changes and cool updates, so they were not wasting time. After that Joe was ill for a while and even ended up in a hospital so that is why they had less updates and less progress.

Loving original games like this.

Back
Top Bottom