Copper Dreams - Kickstarter 12th May

So any date announced for the Serpent in the Staglands expansion yet?

If they can fix the small resolution/font size problem in their text heavy first game, and not repeat this flaw in Copper Dreams then I will pledge as well.

Unless pitch is horrible I will pledge as well. So probably 95% chance I pledge :)

If its battles are Turn-Based, I'm buying!

They should be by what was announced. And they are doing something different with hit points, going for a more realistic approach. You don't get HP but all damage goes directly into some body part causing lesser or greater effects (negative of course) :)

Not really into cyberpunk but I like what they did with staglands from the little I had time to play.

Character models are a 128/128 texture, and human heads are 64/64, swappable for facial expressions. Something like Vagrant Story / MGS were the inspirations on how to make that style look good, we're able to continue what we know, make every pixel count towards something and still leave something up to the imagination. The (WIP) U-Hud and all the item menus are high-res though:

CopperDreamsHUD.png

We've got a few physical rewards planned: 3d-miniatures of some Copper Dreams characters (and a bloodless hunter from Vol), another round of 100 physical handbooks that come with a code-breaker, and 15 of those are a part of a boxed set with a custom USB with the game, printed ailment/stat reference foldout card and a map. The physical handbooks are turning out neat, we got a real soft felty paper, stained some wood and got some great deerskin

SyndicateBooks.JPG

Back
Top Bottom