Copper Dreams - New Graphic Style

Not a pitchfork job, IMO. I still think they're honest low-budget devs. I was just content with the basic retro style they'd shown, and I strongly dislike the new graphics. It's just a feeling of, "Oh bloody hell, Joe - that's not what I signed up for."

Not a pitchfork job, IMO. I still think they're honest low-budget devs. I was just content with the basic retro style they'd shown, and I strongly dislike the new graphics. It's just a feeling of, "Oh bloody hell, Joe - that's not what I signed up for."
I think new art style might bring them more sales from casuals. As long as game mechanics stay as hardcore as they seem to be I am all for changes to game that will bring more sales. This couple sold their house to make this game, they need to be thinking like this.

That's an excellent point, any changes or upgrades that exposes this fine companies work to a bigger audience is a huge plus. It isn't like this is their first foray into the gaming biz, they've proven their chops.

Is there anything more to go by than this pic on twitter?

Not yet, no. They said there will be a video soon. I'm assuming the next KS update will show more.

Back
Top Bottom