Copper Dreams - Preview Video

HiddenX

The Elder Spy
Staff Member
Original Sin Donor
Original Sin 2 Donor
Whalenought Studios released a preview video for their next game Copper Dreams:

We’re very excited to share a preview video for Copper Dreams showcasing some setting and gameplay details! While this used our tech demonstration assets you can get a glimpse at where we’re headed in that brave new world of 3d, as well as some mechanics.

We have another post in the works detailing the Health and Resting system which enables a lot of the systems happening in the game, and is the foundation of the Burning Candle ruleset. We also will be having some news for the Serpent in the Staglands expansion, so stay tuned for that.

Alpha preview of the setting for Copper Dreams, a cyberpunk, cybertactical party-based crpg in development for PC, Mac and Linux!

Kickstarter and demo information coming soon. Be sure to check out our musings page for more updates detailing the ruleset and mechanics behind the game!
More information.

This does look quite promising to me. Quite a "graphical leap" from Serpent in the Staglands and fairly complex controls.

I'm just a little bit concerned that I'll eventually start to grow tired of cyberpunk games, I still haven't played the "SR:Hong Kong" expansion (or the Chronicles game) and then there's "Deus Ex:MD" and of course "Cyberpunk 2077".

Interesting. Also, some good names for their games - Serpent in the Staglands and Copper Dreams. Makes a nice change from all the generic and awful fantasy and post-apoc titles.

Looks really interesting and it seems they catched the atmosphere quite well. Dunno if I have to see a bunch of dice on screen for all rolls...

This does look quite promising to me. Quite a "graphical leap" from Serpent in the Staglands and fairly complex controls.

I'm just a little bit concerned that I'll eventually start to grow tired of cyberpunk games, I still haven't played the "SR:Hong Kong" expansion (or the Chronicles game) and then there's "Deus Ex:MD" and of course "Cyberpunk 2077".

You won't have time to grow tired of cyberpunk games. One day you'll just wake up and realize that you are living in a cyberpunk world. And "cyberpunk video games" will simply be known as video games :)

Lol, the irony, I'm less enthused by this vid than the original engine. Still looks like it'll be worth a good look though.

Back
Top Bottom