Does Anyone Read This Thread for News?

• Yes

Votes: 53 89.8%
  • No

Votes: 6 10.2%

• Total voters
Lazy Link Roundup once again.

Wandering Sword – Steam Next Fest Demo

Wandering Sword is a Chinese martial-arts RPG where you play a young swordsman caught up in a feud and nearly dies. Escaping the event puts you on the path of pursuing the highest form of martial arts and exploring the pugilistic world to become the great hero you are always destined to be.
Pathfinder: WotR - Shifter Class Initial Details

Talking about the first overview of the class given details provided by Owlcat, the game's developer via a blog post!
Wild West Dynasty - Official Cinematic Launch Trailer

Enjoy the cinematic launch trailer for Wild West Dynasty, the upcoming Old West survival/crafting/settlement-building game from developer Moon Punch Studio that's launching into Early Access on February 16 for PC. Wishlist it on Steam.
5 Ways Hogwarts Legacy Will Have You Under Its Spell

Hogwarts Legacy will tell its own story, centered around your character, a student starting at Hogwarts as a fifth year, and who has some kind of connection to ancient magic. It’s an exciting world to be stepping into, and to help you prepare, here are five ways Hogwarts Legacy will have you under its spell.
Atomic Heart - Official Gameplay Overview Trailer

Join us on February 1st to discover over 8 minutes of juicy Atomic Heart gameplay footage, showcasing the cinematic shooter that shines not only for its combat but for its intrigue, setting, characters and deep mechanics.

Daily Link Roundup

Fextralife Videos

SpellForce Conquest of Eo Gameplay Preview - Is it Worth It? Should You Play It?– In this SpellForce: Conquest of Eo video, I’ll talk about whether or not the new single-player Turn-Based Strategy, Tactical RPG is worth your time and money. If you’re one of those players who have dabbled in the likes of Heroes of Might and Magic as well as Age of Wonders, then you’ll find the gameplay experience nostalgic due to the multiple features you’ll instantly recognize. SpellForce: Conquest of Eo draws inspiration from these exciting fantasy titles from conquering the lands beyond to destroying enemies using spells and hordes of units. If you’re interested to know more about the game’s unique gameplay and combat elements, then this video is for you!
In this Hogwarts Legacy video, I wanna talk about whether or not the game should have been multiplayer and the benefits of Single Player, Multiplayer, and MMO games. So if you're interested to hear about our thoughts, then check this video out.

Last edited:
Colony ship is on my wishlist ... maybe I will do EA with it not sure. Nice to see the roadmap for Wartales.

GOG Talks Piracy and The Future of DRM Free Gaming

More Daily Links

Infested Fortress News

Prometheus Wept News

10 Reasons All Video Games Are Starting To Suck

"Actually, you need to find 3 more of these!"
SpellForce: Conquest of Eo Review - Gamebanshee
A somewhat askew balance of narrative and sandbox content, a haphazard approach to combat arenas, and a far from stellar UI prevent SpellForce: Conquest of Eo from becoming an instant, probably cult, classic.

But even so, it's still easily one of the best and most engaging video games in recent memory thanks to its complex interconnected systems, satisfying level of challenge, emergent elements, and that hard-to-pin-down "just one more turn" feel.
Path of Exile 2023 Plans - Grinding Gear Games
As you know, 2023 is a big year for Path of Exile with ExileCon coming up in July alongside the announcement of Path of Exile 2's beta date. We have a lot planned and are keen to share some key dates with you so that you can make your own plans!
Baldur's Gate 3 Patch 9 Now Available For Mac - Steam
Just a quick update today: we are happy to announce that Mac users can now download and play Patch 9!

If you need a recap of Patch 9’s contents, you can find our Community Update here, where we dive deep into some of the highlights, such as Paladin, Level 5, and the new Reactions system.

And you can also check out the full notes for Patch 9 over here.

Thank you for your patience as we worked on fixing some last issues on this build. Now go ahead and smite some evil!
Wo Long: Fallen Dynasty demo launches February 24 - Gematsu
Publisher Koei Tecmo and developer Team NINJA will release a demo for Wo Long: Fallen Dynasty across all available platforms on February 24, the companies announced
Digimancy Entertainment Reveals Teased

Extra Links Found Today

Last edited:
Such drama! Oh the the absolute horror of the poor mistreated PC players for Hogwarts. Then end is nigh. Doom is upon us. So sad. Don't people have bigger things in life to worry about ... rhetorical question :p Sorry it just seemed rather silly and trivial to me.

Such drama! Oh the the absolute horror of the poor mistreated PC players for Hogwarts. Then end is nigh. Doom is upon us. So sad. Don't people have bigger things in life to worry about ... rhetorical question :p Sorry it just seemed rather silly and trivial to me.
I agree wasn't sure I wanted to share it but I did.

The Forspoken interview wasn't any better either. Hence why I just posted them in lazy format again. Have you checked out the Dragon Age news on the other forum?

The leak was very disappointing.

Looks like God of War crossed with Dark Souls.

Nobody tell the author that console exclusive preorder bonuses have been around since, oh, 2000 or so.

I really appreciate Couch's thread, but it also reminds me of how amateurish and silly a lot of videogame websites are these days.

Reactions: Kos
I agree wasn't sure I wanted to share it but I did.

The Forspoken interview wasn't any better either. Hence why I just posted them in lazy format again. Have you checked out the Dragon Age news on the other forum?

The leak was very disappointing.

Looks like God of War crossed with Dark Souls.

Aye. While I enjoyed DAI well enough they started losing me with the game play in that one, although I still enjoyed the story and characters a lot. If they go all DS they will totally lose me unless there is a casual/easy mode. Even then ... still I will probably want to see the story to its end. Will see how it all goes.

I really enjoyed the Magic the Gathering game, both the card game and the computer version (last news posts 6 games that made an impact).

Hogwarts Legacy Reviews

Back
Top Bottom