• Yes

Votes: 53 89.8%
  • No

Votes: 6 10.2%

• Total voters
sobkUy8.png
trololol

LOLOLOL

Anyway, it wasn't on my personal Most Anticipated List for 2021 because, among dozens of other reasons, I (we all) knew it wasn't being released this year :p

Pretty drastic step to take a game away from a studio at this stage. Must be a proper mess.

Anyway, it wasn't on my personal Most Anticipated List for 2021 because, among dozens of other reasons, I (we all) knew it wasn't being released this year :p

Yo, your top-3 Most Anticipated games for 2021 have pretty much as high chances being released this year as Bloodlines 2. You're a positive thinking individual, and I like it!

Yo, your top-3 Most Anticipated games for 2021 have pretty much as high chances being released this year as Bloodlines 2. You're a positive thinking individual, and I like it!

Actually, I doubt BG III wil be released this year. But Solasta and ELEX 2 have chances to be. Slim chances, but anyways…

Actually, I doubt BG III wil be released this year. But Solasta and ELEX 2 have chances to be. Slim chances, but anyways…

Hah, we'll see about that! You can prove me wrong in December. As said, I like your optimism ;)

https://venturebeat.com/2021/02/23/...er-fallout-4-dlc-as-microsoft-takeover-looms/

VentureBeat has details on a class action lawsuit Bethesda is facing over the lifetime Season Pass for Fallout 4. In 2015 Bethesda offered the pass for $30 to entitle purchasers to all the DLC ever made for the game: "To reward our most loyal fans, this time we’ll be offering a Season Pass that will get you all of the Fallout 4 DLC we ever do for just $30." Then a couple of years later they began offering the Fallout 4 Creation Club, which offered new premium content not available through the previous season pass.

Bethesda : Its not DLC, its DLSomething :lol:

Good Catch @porcozaur; I love Bethesda Games, but the company is run like a cluster-fudge ;)+

Matt Chat 463: Champions of Krynn

Adventure awaits with Matt Barton and the Giant Rats of Krynn! Miss. Use the Gold Box Companion (Free) to embrace your inner Gold Box goldilocks and miss every enemy with style and finesse! Miss.
Arkham Horror: Mother's Embrace Madness Awaits Trailer

Pre-order now and be prepared to dive into the narrative-drive tactical RPG base on the award-winning Lovecraftian board game. Arkham Horror: Mother's Embrace is set to be released on March 23rd for PlayStation 4*, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch and PC (Steam/Win10).
The origins of Gamedec, the video game @ PyrkONline 2020 [Part 1]

Pyrkon is one of the most anticipated fantasy events in Poland. Last year, due to the pandemic, it went full-online as lectures and presentations on various topics. We talked about the origins and the design of Gamedec and if it is hard to transfer the ideas from books to a virtual environment, and how to do it properly.
The origins of Gamedec, the video game @ PyrkONline 2020 [Part 2]

Pyrkon is one of the most anticipated fantasy events in Poland. Last year, due to the pandemic, it went full-online as lectures and presentations on various topics. We talked about the origins and the design of Gamedec and if it is hard to transfer the ideas from books to a virtual environment, and how to do it properly.
Diablo II: Resurrected Interview - Eurogamer
Ahead of BlizzCon 2021, we spoke to executive producer and head of the Diablo franchise at Blizzard Entertainment Rod Fergusson, and Diablo 2 Resurrected principal designer Rob Gallerani to find out more about the project and how the game will play when it's released for PC, PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X / S and Nintendo Switch later in 2021. And from Fergusson specifically, we asked about the Diablo masterplan - or as he puts it: "the re-emergence of Diablo."

Action-RPG Dandy Ace Launches in March on PC - IGN
Developed by Mad Mimic and published by Neowiz, the game sees you take on the role of a magician fighting their way to defeat the Green-Eyed Illusionist in an ever-shifting palace. The mechanical intrigue comes from the game's approach to attacks On every run, you'll pick up magical cards to slot into your attacks, each with different abilities. But every card can also be used as an upgrade for an existing attack (a poisonous explosion attack might add a poison effect to another ability, for example) Mad Mimic promises over a thousand combinations of cards, all-in-all.
Pascal's Wager: Definitive Edition coming to PC on March 12 - Gematsu
Pascal's Wager: Definitive Edition is a challenging action role-playing game set in a world of dark fantasy. Step into the shoes of Couriers, as they discover the tale behind the mysterious Dark Mist.
There's hope for Zelda on PC, just look at these indies - PCGamesN
The start of the year is traditionally pretty arid for major videogame releases, but even allowing for this, 2021 is shaping up to be a very quiet year for triple-A. The ongoing global pandemic has disrupted the industry worldwide and caused a cascade of delays, meaning we may be in for an even longer, dryer spell than we're used to.
Bethesda is auctioning a Starfield design date with Todd Howard - PCGamer
We don't know much about Starfield, Bethesda's in-the-works sci-fi RPG. It's been in development for years but a release date isn't in sight: All Bethesda has said at this point is that it involves space travel and will release sometime before The Elder Scrolls 6, which is also very dim and distant on the horizon.

Despite the mystery around it, Bethesda Softworks is offering one fan a chance to design a character for the game. The job is part of a prize package Bethesda has put up for the Make-A-Wish Mid-Atlantic Evening of Wishes auction that also includes a brand-new Xbox Series X console and 16 games from Bethesda series including Doom, Fallout, The Elder Scrolls, Wolfenstein, Dishonored, and The Evil Within.
Kingdom Hearts Action RPG is Coming to PC - MySmartPrice
Epic Games has announced that Kingdom Hearts (KH) is coming to PC very soon. The action game lets you choose characters from Square Enix, Disney, and Pixar. Epic Games announced that the series will come to PC on March 30. Square Enix also said that multiple games will be available on the Epic Game Store as an exclusive on March 30. The list includes titles like Kingdom Hearts III, KH 1.5 + 2.5 Remix, KH 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue, and KH: Melody of Memory. The series is available on the Sony PlayStation and even the Xbox. Let’s take a look at the Kingdom Hearts Series games coming to PC via the Epic Game Store.

Lets Talk With Adam Haase

This time we talk with Adam Haase of Quixotic Software and his recently released game Realms of Antiquity: the Shattered Crown for the TI 99.
Diablo: Immortal Roundtable Q&A - WCCFTech
However, the recent Technical Alpha test showed that Diablo Immortal is nothing to scoff at. It feels great to play, as good as a rendition of the franchise could possibly be on mobile devices, and it could find an exceedingly large audience there. That's why we were eager to participate in the roundtable press Q&A where, alongside colleagues from other publications, we got to ask plenty of questions to Lead Designer Wyatt Cheng and Combat Designer Julian Love about the feedback from the Technical Alpha and many other aspects of Diablo Immortal.
Geneforge 1: Mutagen Released - Steam & GOG
Geneforge 1 Mutagen is a unique, truly open-ended fantasy adventure in a strange, new world. You are one of the Shapers, wizards with the awesome power to create life. Want a tool, a trap, an army? You summon it into existence. You create mighty beasts, and they totally obey you. Usually.
J. Allen Brack and Allen Adham Interview - Venturebeat
I interviewed Blizzard president J. Allen Brack and Blizzard co-founder Allen Adham during BlizzCon Online, taking the opportunity to ask about the state of its biggest franchises, Vicarious Visions future, the studio's plans for mobile gaming, and the lessons it learned from Warcraft III: Reforged's chilly reception.

Beyond Mankind: The Awakening - Trailer

Action - RPG Beyond Mankind: The Awakening's Challenges You To Survive A Post - Apocalyptic Nuclear Winter On PC
You can also try a free DEMO on Steam.

Monster Hunter: Rise Coming to PC in 2022 Interview - Fanbyte
And while it's not as dense or lush as MHW, Rise does play fast and fluidly. It would easily feel at home on more powerful hardware. Which is exactly what the duo confirmed at the end of our interview. Rise is coming to PC in early 2022. Though it's still very much in development.
Diablo IV Making a Modern Rogue Interview- VentureBeat
During BlizzCon Online, I interviewed Diablo IV executive producer Rod Fergusson and lead game designer Joe Shelly. I asked them about Diablo IV's development progress, what players should expect from the new rogue class, how Diablo IV will interact with the other upcoming games in the franchise, and more.
Corven - Path of Redemption - February 2021 Update
I am almost exclusively working on rough world building at the moment. It's all about creating layouts for big parts of the world and defining what will go where. I did start on detail work on some story relevant areas, but it's mostly about broad strokes at the moment. This way of working helps me not to get lost in tiny details from the get go and lose track of time.
Medieval Dynasty - Balance Pass and Lots More
What better way to start the new month than by uploading a new update. This time, we put our effort into rebalancing the game, and we also added a few extra new features too. So take a closer look to find out what you will get right after the download ends.
GRAVEN Dev Blog #5 - Characters Like it's 1998
Very few times do you get a chance to go back and re-do something. I have that opportunity working with 3D Realms and the GRAVEN team. Boomer shooters!
Archmage Rises - Update #129 Business of Indie Games
Today I tell my wife how much of our money I spent making my dream indie game.In this annual report we review effort from 2014-2020, expenses and revenue, and the road ahead to completing the project.

Baldur's Gate 3 vs. Pathfinder vs. Solasta (CRPGs of 2021)

Black Geyser: Couriers of Darkness Update #40 - Kickstarter
From now on, we are going to post an update once per week featuring an interesting aspect of the game.

Numerous regions, cities, factions, guilds and cults (both active and long forgotten) exist in the world of Yerengal. Their symbols are depicted in the picture below. We will discuss some of them in our next update.

At the moment, we are not able to tell more about the launch date, but we will do this in one of the aforementioned updates as soon as we can. Our Steam page is under construction and will be published in March. Stay tuned!
Gamedec Lore Update -Everyday Life In the 22nd Century
What does the life of a statistical citizen of the Gamedecverse look like? It depends on the cultural circle, the specific job, and continent, but let's focus here mainly on Warsaw City.

Elden Ring Trailer Clip Leaks, Event May Be Soon, May Not Release Until 2022

Leaked Elden Ring Gameplay From Year Old Build, Even More Footage Leaks

Back
Top Bottom