Couchpotato's Random RPG News

Does Anyone Read This Thread for News?

• Yes

Votes: 53 89.8%
  • No

Votes: 6 10.2%

• Total voters

I watched Noclip's video on The Last of Us' remake yesterday. It looks like Naughty Dog did a huge overhaul of the game to bring it at the same level as Part II.

The main doubt I have is playing the game after seeing the series. It seems there's more in the game, but from others' comments they were quite faithful to the original (for once) when they made the series. Then it's always been a console-first game.

EDIT: removing a bit that is redundant

Last edited:

Redfall - Official Story Trailer
Dive into the thrilling story trailer for Redfall, the upcoming open-world, horror co-op first-person shooter game from Arkane Studios. Redfall will be available on Xbox Series X/S, Game Pass, and PC on May 2, 2023
The Lamplighters League - Dev Diary #1: Game Vision
Welcome to the first Dev Diary for The Lamplighters League and the Tower at the End of the World. My name is Chris Rogers—I’m the game’s Director and in this first dev diary I wanted to share the inspiration behind the game.

Our vision for The Lamplighters Leaguewas always to make a tactical game that featured an ensemble cast of charming rogues, desperate odds, and a larger than life adventure. We wanted the game’s setting to be familiar enough for you to jump right in without a lot of table setting, but keep the flexibility to create unique abilities for our cast and daunting enemies for them to fight.

That led us to our alternate 1932. Behind the scenes, a secret occult war has raged for centuries over control of a mystical tower that has existed since the dawn of time. As the game opens, the enemy has all but won the war. There are no heroes left, the best of the best are dead or gone to ground. It is up to you to assemble the best of the worst—thieves, killers, and scoundrels—for one last ditch campaign to stop the enemy before they can claim the tower for themselves.

It was an ambitious vision, and in order to pull it all off we knew we needed to start somewhere.
More Links

Last edited:
More Links for Today.

Last edited:
Huge Link Roundup For Everyone Today.

Last edited:
More Links for everyone today enjoy.

Another update for this one came out a few days ago. That two patches adding a bit more content in the past 3 or so months

https://steamcommunity.com/app/1041720/allnews/

Edit - just noticed you posted this a couple of posts up thread

Back
Top Bottom