CRPG Book Project - Bitmap Books to Publish

Silver

Spaceman
Staff Member
Bitmap Books will publish the CRPG Book according to this tweet.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"> Bitmap Books is proud to announce it will be publishing a new title called The CRPG Book: A Guide to Computer Role-Playing Games. Reviewing over 400 role-playing classics from 1975 to 2015.

More info 👉 https://t.co/IFkfxIBS2u
Sign-up for updates 👉 https://t.co/qNGJShlJVL pic.twitter.com/Zk1TRqfMDX

— Bitmap Books (@bitmap_books) November 5, 2018
[/quote]
[...]
As you’ve come to expect from Bitmap Books, this won’t be a straight printing of the digital book. We’ve commissioned fantasy artist Jan Pospíšil to create the cover and have devised two separate editions of the book, including a very limited collector’s edition that includes a bespoke slipcase and desirable collectables, such as an A2 poster and a dungeon map pad.
More information.

from 1975 to 2015.
The biggest question: is Neo Scavenger covered inside (2014)? :evilgrin:

Wow, what a great achievement! Great job Felipe!

looked onto Jan Pospíšil and mostly finding pictures of guys named Jan or Pospíšil (or both), but I did find a few

4ybzJyn.jpg

Not sure where its entirely relevant to have unrelated images to the games. The Activision philosophy from the 2600 days was to shows screenshots of the actual games because they felt the illustrations on the covers from their old masters at Atari were deceptive. That's just my thoughts.

But good on, ya, Filipe. Congrats on getting published.

Last edited:
Awesome. As soon as this book is available I will buy it!

Excellent work Felipe. I actually took advantage of my academic resources and got the digital version printed and bound but will definitely purchase to help support the project. It truly is a fascinating read and would recommend to any rpg enthusiast.

A real book. Congrats, Felipe.

Back
Top Bottom