C2077 Cyberpunk 2077 - News Roundup

Cyberpunk 2077
It shouldn't take seven years given CDPR has multiple studios, and also switched engines. This is old news, the graph I shared on the last page shows four projects in development.

Cyberpunk and the Future of ‘Cinematic’ RPGs - KeenGamer
The lead quest designer of Cyberpunk 2077, Pawel Sasko, is concerned it may the last of a dying breed, as he recently expressed discussing a PC Gamer article. My take? If sprawling RPG epics are dead, the industry has only itself and it's pathological lack of restraint to blame.

If you've waited this long, you might as well wait for the expansion. I believe it takes place before the end of the main game.

Cyberpunk 2077 Sequel Details Reportedly Leaked
A new leak from a Spanish news website called Vandal has given us a bit of information about what we can expect out of the Cyberpunk 2077 sequel. According to the leak, the game is primarily being developed in the United States with a team of around 350-500 developers. However, Polish teams will be assisting in the game’s development as well. While full development has yet to begin, the sequel will enter its research phase sometime in 2024, meaning it’s likely at least five or six years out from release.

In the rumour / leak series:

As reported on the game's subreddit, a pre-order page for the expansion has gone up earlier than intended, as the actual listing could not be accessed in any way. Despite this, we did get some new information on the expansion, as the GOG listing confirmed the €29,99 price for Europe, suggesting that the expansion will likely cost $29,99 in the US.

That's because the author doesn't know that we usually pay more in Europe and applied the rate (and got the pound wrong). Prices here are often the same number as in the US, but with '€' instead of '$'.
the Phantom Liberty DLC will cost 29.99 euros, which is equivalent to £29.99 or around $34.99
For example, CP2077 is now 59.99 € here, and it's $ 59.99 in the US.

True but I'm using a tablet right now and copy pasting sucks.

A PC problem? Or just in the mood for the tablet?
Nah family time in the living room. Just checking in a few times a day.

There is a gaming show going on today as well online.

Last edited:
CDPR wasn't even at SummerFest so no new details or release date for the expansion yet.

Last edited:
Yeah but I don't see any articles/interviews or anything else. Just the price leak.

I'm searching google right now.

Not even videos yet on their You-tube channel.

Last edited:
They're at Summer Game Fest, which is now, but I haven't seen when they were doing their announcement.

Meanwhile, you can watch the first impressions (I'm not watching because I don't to see any spoiler).
That video is two years old. I'm talking about Summer Fest 2023 which was yesterday.

Back
Top Bottom