C2077 Cyberpunk 2077 - News Roundup

Cyberpunk 2077
I'll be curious to have a look at the enhanced W3. I always thought the graphics were terrific in some ways, but there were some things, like some of the lighting and the water, that always looked off to me. Looking at some of the new footage, some scenes look even more contrast-y and saturated, and I'm not sure it's an improvement. I was hoping that the 'next gen' element would be proper realtime GI.

EDIT: Oops - wrong thread. Thought it was Couch's news thread for some reason. Oh well.

Last edited:
Cyberpunk 2077 drove CD Projekt to its best Q3 ever
CD Projekt reported its best third quarter in company history, and it was largely thanks to Cyberpunk 2077. Per chief financial officer Piotr Nielubowicz, the studio reported 245.5 million PLN (or around $54.39 million) in sales revenue, up nearly 70 percent from Q3 2021's 144.4 million PLN ($32.1 million). In terms of net profit, CDPR made 98.7 million PLN ($21.87 million), up over 500 percent from last year's 16.34 million PLN ($3.62 million).

Why are they calling it "game of the year" edition? I don't remember this game winning many goty awards...
In the video game world, a "Game of the Year" edition is a special release that comes out a few months after a game's initial debut. It typically includes all of the downloadable content released for the original version, as well as some other extras.
in other words, its just a bullshit name :LOL:

Speaking of Cyberpunk, a website is online for Refuge Zone, a role-playing game based on the same tabletop game as Cyberpunk 2077. Word is this will be multiplayer only and will not include a single-player component. There are videos on this YouTube Channel with glimpses of development, and this page includes several screenshots. There's a post about this on CyberPunk News with a link to this trailer introducing the project. The voiceover in the video is German, but the post has a translation of what's been revealed about this so far. Whether this project actually has an official license is a bit confusing at this point, so this may end up going nowhere. We shall see.

Here's something to laugh at as you read it. Are they right?

Cyberpunk 2077 - Two Years Later

Talking a bit about the journey Cyberpunk 2077 has been on since the it launched two years ago!

Good catch but hey I'm just a spam poster of news links. :cool:

Anyway I never use Ray Tracing on poor AMD system.:cry:

Back
Top Bottom