C2077 Cyberpunk 2077 - News Roundup

Cyberpunk 2077
I know I'm just in a joking mood right now. Now were is that rum bottle.☠️

1672708253682.png

It does look better, but I'd rather have the performance. Personally I find it's perfectly fine without raytracing, except the blinding sky when one is in a car or a room and the sudden flashes after checking the jobs or inventory - I'm not even sure RTX would fix anything there, it's just bad tuning and bugs.

I'm visuals over performance myself. I play plenty of old style games where the visuals are less important. For a game like this I want it looking the best it can be. I could care less about FPS as long as I get a minimum of 25 or so in games. That being said I am playing C2077 with all values maxed out, including ray tracing, and no DLSS, and the game runs smooth and fast with great FPS.

Talking about "labor of love", I started a new game with a female character to see if there were differences in the story or dialogues - and also mostly to check the other backgrounds since my 1st play was corpo-rat.

I was surprised to see how bad the female character's face was looking in the game vs the male version (in mirrors and in photo mode). It doesn't look anything like what is shown at character creation, maybe they removed a lot of polys for the female characters? Strange.

We don't see it too often so that's not a big problem, but I don't see why they've put all those character customizations, including ridiculous ones, just to scrap everything in the game.

I was surprised to see how bad the female character's face was looking in the game vs the male version (in mirrors and in photo mode). It doesn't look anything like what is shown at character creation, maybe they removed a lot of polys for the female characters? Strange.
I haven't tried a female character myself (and I won't), but I know there are mods for better character models. Those might be worth checking out.

I haven't tried a female character myself (and I won't), but I know there are mods for better character models. Those might be worth checking out.
I was only puzzled, but I'm not really bothered so I won't go through all the necessary steps to mod. I've seen the other backgrounds anyway, so I don't think I'll continue playing until the DLC is out.

They must have recorded quite a lot of alternate male/female dialogues, it's nice that they offered that choice to players.

Does the new DLC require even better specs ?
I am waiting for my pc upgrade next year to play this game as I am still on a 1070 :D
One might infer that from the fact that the DLC will only be supported on current gen consoles and not the older generation. But probably not. At least the required specs likely won't change.

More articles this week.

Same, but I had no idea she shared her name with a real person.

If the author is using this quest as reference to tell how good the writing is, no wonder she thinks it's weak. But I disagree in general, they've done a good job IMO and not only with the main story, some side quests are very good too. Gigs an NCPD jobs are something else, it's mostly filler content for players who want more.

This video has been in development for the past year and oh boy it feels glad to finally have it out.
Quest Director on Linearity & Branching Storyline Complaints - Twinfinite
If you’ve ever thought the massive Cyberpunk 2077 is linear and there’s not enough choice in the game, you’re not alone. However, not everyone who worked on the huge RPG agrees. A livestream from Cyberpunk 2077 quest director Pawel Sasko features plenty of insights regarding his view on the complaints from fans that the game is too linear. Part of this comes down to, as Sasko puts it, that “players expected more.”

Last edited:
Cyberpunk 2077 - Official 4K NVIDIA DLSS 3 Comparison Video
A new patch for Cyberpunk 2077 adds Nvidia DLSS 3, available today, January 31, 2023. Check out the latest 4K NVIDIA DLSS 3 comparison video to see what to expect.

Back
Top Bottom