Cameron writes in to say The Nameless Mod for Deus Ex is going to be released soon. I'm not familiar with the project, so here's the feature list:
This project apparently emphasises choices and you can check out a preview at ModDB.* An imaginative new setting unlike any game you've played before (yet very familiar to any netizen).
* 59 levels of gameplay plus a new training mission, 6 intro and endgame cinematics, and three secret bonus maps!
* 20 original new weapons, many of which are unique and may only be acquired once through the game.
* Several unique pre-modded versions of original Deus Ex weaponry to be stolen from particular characters upon defeating them.
* The ability to fight with your bare hands, or to make use of several different gloves to augment your furious blows.
* A weapon shop where you can buy original DX weapons, equipment, and ammunition.
* Hundreds of emails, books, newspapers, notepads, and datacubes.
* Multipage info-devices allow for many pages per book or datacube for the really inquisitive player.
* Over 100 entirely new character skins and many more combinations of old skins!
* Actual nanoaugmented enemies. You can view their augmentations with the Targetting aug and disable them with EMP attacks.
* More customization: Choose between two different character models, 5 different faces for each, and eyewear!
* A ton of new decorations and items.
* Two parallel story arcs, that branch early in the game, and plenty of side-missions.
* An almost ridiculously responsive story with a detailed denouement at the end.
* Choice and consequence: Major characters will remember if you knock them out.
* A script of 200,000 words of dialogue, monologue, infolink messages, and AI barks.
* More than 13,000 fully recorded lines of very high quality.
* Eye-pleasing graphical detail with HDTP support!
* New high-quality ogg music for every level (well over 100 tracks!).
* A myriad of secrets, easter eggs, and little details to encourage replaying.
* Goals will be updated as you progress through the missions.
* Greater implementation of difficulty levels: Enemies and pickups will depend on your chosen difficulty.