Diablo 4 - Story Launch Trailer

It's quite hard to follow your posts sometimes Dasale. Is it machine translated?

Edit: I watched the clip. Where's all the weird things you wrote about the clip? It's 4 minutes long and focused on storytelling? He just explains that he thinks D3 tells stories in a bad way: bad dialogue, where everything is spelled out for the player instead of shown, and where the villians act really stupid. I agree those are generally not good things for a game, but since I don't remember the story, I can't say if it is like that in Diablo 3.

Last edited:
Honestly, I remember almost nothing about Diablo 3, and it's only been a few years since I played it. It was that unmemorable to me.

Even at the beta stage, D4 seemed like a significant improvement to me in most ways. The only thing I don't care for is not having the option to toggle off seeing other players.

Honestly, I remember almost nothing about Diablo 3, and it's only been a few years since I played it. It was that unmemorable to me.

Even at the beta stage, D4 seemed like a significant improvement to me in most ways. The only thing I don't care for is not having the option to toggle off seeing other players.
That toggle would be a literal game changer for me.

I would love the option too, although it only happens in towns and in the overworld. The meat and potatoes of the game are in the dungeons, and those are personal to you and your party.

I still hope they give us the option at some point, it doesn't add anything to anyone to see some random person killing stuff around.

Back
Top Bottom