DISGAEA RPG - Announced

"Gacha games" are pretty much a category of games I refuse to play out of principle. The Disgaea franchise of games has never been too tempting to me anyway - the appeal seems to be about getting "big numbers" but aside from that I haven't heard people talk much about the story, plot, characters, or even the combat systems other than you get "big numbers" :D

I don't know anything about big numbers, the Disgaea games for me have always been about finding a serious squad that works well together, and can clear maps quickly with few issues. I was never one of those that had to mess with the stacking and weird ways of playing the games, I played them more in an X-com fashion, making my own squads and reigning down as much death as possible.

Tried Disgaea 5 Complete, but it was filled with such inane content that it led to uninstall. I prefer GrimDark Seriousness & Gore.

Read the title went hmm…wasn't there already five games in the series, so part one was released already. Then I read the link and the term "Gacha", I'll pass thank you.

Back
Top Bottom