Votes: 29 54.7%
  • Dark

Votes: 22 41.5%
  • I don't care

Votes: 2 3.8%

• Total voters

Dolby

Watchdog
light, no brainer after all a full simple light page made google what it is today...:)

MrVic20

Traveler
In for dark! My PC is setup on a 65" OLED and when a screen is all white I receive a tan.

Dajjer

SasqWatch
Original Sin Donor
Come on you people, it's obviously Dark. You light folks are just wrong. You were raised better. Get with the program. Don't see the light and

a rolling stone gathers no moss.

Arhu

Two Sides
Administrator
FYI, the XenForo dark/light style actually respects your system and browser settings. So you have three options:

1. pick the light style (sun icon at the top or Lapis Light at the bottom).
2. pick the dark style (moon icon at the top or Lapis Dark at the bottom)
3. pick the "default style" at the bottom. This uses your browser setting for Dark/Light:

Firefox:
1658181534492.png
Windows
1658181583888.png
There are apps in the windows store that change the current mode based on the current time, so it would change to dark after sunset and to light after sunrise.

JDR13

SasqWatch
Original Sin Donor
After more than 15 years of using the light theme, I decided to give the dark theme a try starting about a week ago. I'm still getting used to it, but I think I'm going to stick with the dark.

Taluntain

Sentinel
Staff Member
Administrator
I've added the option for people to change their votes. I see that newer votes seem to be more in favour of the dark style, so anyone who's changed their mind can change their vote now as well.

Top Bottom