DA:I Dragon Age 4 Behind the Scenes Teaser

Dragon Age: Inquisition

Couchpotato

Part-Time News-bot
After many years of silence looks like Bioware is ready to showcase Dragon Age 4.

Dragon Age 4 Gamescom 2020 Behind the Scenes Teaser

BioWare gives fans a behind the scenes first look at Dragon Age 4.
More info and videos to be released this week it seems.

I'm ready for that. Its been a while. I recall fondly this series even if it had boths ups (DAO and DA3) and downs (DA2). :) I just never get tired of goold old fashioned fantasy setting. The backround music in that games gives me a good vibe too. And fun to see faces behind these massive computer games as well.

i replayed this month the series and enjoyed them a lot; i wish in 4 we could go all over thedas now with the new derpsole generation but i doubt it will happen with all the trouble the development had

“ what happens when you don’t have power. What happens when the people in charge don’t want to address the issues”

Lol, Is he talking about the game or their relationship with EA?

“ what happens when you don’t have power. What happens when the people in charge don’t want to address the issues”

Lol, Is he talking about the game or their relationship with EA?
Now that's hilarious.:lol: Can't believe I missed that.

i replayed this month the series and enjoyed them a lot; i wish in 4 we could go all over thedas now with the new derpsole generation but i doubt it will happen with all the trouble the development had

You played through DA 1-3 in the same month? :thinking:

Bah I finished all three games in a week.:p

I use cheat trainers from Cheathappens & WeMod.
You just need a lot of free time.

Just a reminder.:)
Dragon Age fans, we have exciting news! Get an early look at the next Dragon Age adventure during #TheGameAwards .
EoqdIRYXUAEtOXQ

The Next Dragon Age Official Trailer - 2020 Game Awards

The world of Dragon Age needs a new hero, someone who can take on the evil forces threatening Thedas. Get a first look at some of the new locations you'll discover and the factions fighting by your side in the next chapter of Dragon Age.

Just seen it, and yeah, another no-direction trailer from Dragon Age. I wonder if this is reason to worry that they don't have anything to show.

Interesting that it doesn't have any numbering or sub-title. It's just Dragon Age. Are they rebooting it?
Yeah it's just another teaser with no in-game footage. Not surprised as the last EA conference call admitted the game is still two years out from release at best.

No magic hand, no ancient prophecy, they'll never see him coming. And then you hear a familiar voice....

Enchantment!

(Well, OK, it wasn't like that. But it should have been.)

Back
Top Bottom