Dragon Age 4 - Teaser Trailer

I’m looking forward to DA4. Now I’m off to finish DAI to see who the dread wolf is before couch ruins it.
Well I put that in spoilers at least.:p

Well, I hope they get combat system right this time after ridiculously fast DA2 and ridiculously clumsy DA:I.

There is a huge difference in interactions with Sera if you play a male or female character (even ignoring romance). She's at her best with female Qunari/Dwarf, the worst combo is male Elf.

I played as female Trevelyan and still hated Sera's gut....

Aaannndd.. DA fans go wild with speculations with that disappointing teaser...

I can speculate like no other. The fact that it exists is a huge positive for BioWare. If Anthem comes together (and it never will on these forums) but if it comes together with the rest of the gaming community… BioWare can maybe get back some street cred.

*runs and hides*

Since we're bringing up old games we hated… at least Bioware didn't come up with the laughably bad (and invincible!) witch doctor character from Risen XXIV.
LOL
Yeah, they came up with James Vega instead. The most useless, boring, laughable and invincible. It didn't stop on having him in one game, they thought he's so awsome it resulted in a full feature animated movie. Guess what? The movie was even more boring than the character. Laughably bad.

But games hated and a character hated is not the same thing.

I can speculate like no other. The fact that it exists is a huge positive for BioWare. If Anthem comes together (and it never will on these forums) but if it comes together with the rest of the gaming community… BioWare can maybe get back some street cred.

*runs and hides*
Alright now please wait here for a minute.

Now where did I put my shotgun.:p

Last edited:
I'm a massive Dragon Age fan. I own thousands of dollars worth of books, comics, lithographs, statues etc. For some reason the lore of this setting just really drew me in. I've liked all the games for various reasons but to different amounts. DAO is of course the best but I thought DA2 had great focus on your companions and DAI had a great story but felt watered down with the open world. I'm extremely excited for another game in the series but I am hesitant to see what direction they have taken it in. Still for a giant Fanboy like myself hearing Solas say "So you found me at last, I suspect you have questions." gave me goosebumps.

I just started Risen 2 and would be pissed if I read a spoiler.
Talk about first world problems. Looking for a reason to get upset :p

I loved Dragon Age: Origins, but I didn't like the sequels and I never finished them. So I hope they take their inspiration from the first game.

Well, I'm into it.

The trailer looks like nothing at all, but story the reveal that
will be a major player is interesting to me.

Truly, I've liked all three DA games. Even DA2 -- once you get over the massive letdown over the reduction in scope from the first game -- had some new and cool ideas.

I don't see DA as a series in decline. I see it as a series flailing madly about getting new things horribly wrong and new things right each time out.

That it wasn't an accident that it was found (either Mythal or Solas had their hand on it unless there is 3rd elven god party free roaming around) and that the idol was of Mythal

Ok, I listened with the sound up…I recognize the character's voice. I played DA2 and DA:I , but not Trespasser. I disliked *that* character intensely - and left him out of my party as soon as I could. If he's a central part of a new game, that doesn't fill me with great enthusiasm, regardless of who he may really be. Hopefully future teasers will provide more information that everyone can understand…

Ok, I listened with the sound up…I recognize the character's voice. I played DA2 and DA:I , but not Trespasser. I disliked *that* character intensely - and left him out of my party as soon as I could. If he's a central part of a new game, that doesn't fill me with great enthusiasm, regardless of who he may really be. Hopefully future teasers will provide more information that everyone can understand…

I don't see how "he" won't be playing a major part in DA4. I didn't mind him much, compared to Sera, anyone else seem rather tolerable... well, maybe except for Merrill and Anders in DA2.

I don't see how "he" won't be playing a major part in DA4. I didn't mind him much, compared to Sera, anyone else seem rather tolerable… well, maybe except for Merrill and Anders in DA2.

You are right, Sera was even worse - both were dumped after a quick trial run. To be honest, I didn't enjoy DA:I's open world structure - too much 'stuff' (collecting those shards, rushing from A to B to find X). Bears. I hope they go for a game that is more akin to DAO…but I suspect not?

What IGN Wants From Dragon Age 4

IGN thinks it might be released next year but it probably wont.

Also get ready the game will be Political And Celebrate Diversity.:lol:
A few folks telling me, after seeing my twitter profile, not to bring my politics into the game. Dragon Age has always been about belonging - about realizing that family is more than blood and about celebrating our diversity and differences. It will remain so.

Back
Top Bottom