The Elder Spy
Original Sin Donor
Original Sin 2 Donor
- Oct 18, 2006
The open world RPG Dread Delusion has been released into Early Access:
More information.Dread Delusion
The world is broken. Its surface seethes with an undead curse, while humanity clings to flying continents in the sky. From mushroom forests to undead mausoleums, strange places and people await you. But will you find a way to heal this world - or seek power and profit for yourself?
With a beautiful retro 3D aesthetic, Dread Delusion is an open world RPG focused on player choice. Uncover a rich, interactive narrative through the game's quests, or pick a direction and explore by yourself.
Carve your own path. A keen mind or charming wit can prove just as useful as a sword; and your decisions will shape how the story unfolds.
Towns offer a needed respite for the weary traveller. Sleep through the night, trade goods, accept quests and speak with the locals.
- Embark on a central quest-line that will decide the fate of the land, or discover optional stories and challenges.
- With a varied skill system, there's always an alternative to combat. Charm people, pick locks or use secret knowledge.
- Upgrade weapons - turn a rusty blade into a mastercrafted clockwork contraption.
- Amass a variety of powerful spells and potions to bend reality to your will.
- The Isle of Halloshire
- The Isle of the Endless Realm
- Leveling and Stats
- Basic smithing/alchemy
- Basic Factions AI for Enemies
- New Weapons, Armor, and Accessories
- The Clockwork Kingdom Isle
- The Forbidden Surface Ruins
- Constructible buildings
- Tweaks to Enemy AI
- Building on the Faction AI for Enemy Groups
- Further Fleshing out the Main Story Quest