Dying Light 2 - Chapter 2 is coming

HiddenX

The Elder Spy
Staff Member
Original Sin Donor
Original Sin 2 Donor
The second chapter of Dying Light 2 Stay Human will be released with the upcoming patch 1.5:

The second Chapter of Dying Light 2 Stay Human is coming in a couple of weeks

Techland unveils the first details about the upcoming second Chapter by introducing Shen Xiu - the newest Chapter Agent!

The second Chapter, entitled "A Huntress and a Hag"
will debut in a couple of weeks along with the upcoming patch 1.5. As previously mentioned, the Chapters are an essential part of the post-launch support plan for Dying Light 2 Stay Human. Moreover, a new "At The Fish Eye" episode is coming to better explain these content drops!

NEW CHAPTER AGENT - Shen Xiu
Meet Shen Xiu, AKA The Huntress - our newest Chapter Agent! Who is she? Where does she come from? What is her business in the City? For now, all you need to know is that this highly skilled tracker and archery expert has a very special task for you. Will you become the hunter... or the prey? Stay tuned as in the upcoming weeks; Techland will reveal more information about new missions, bounties, enemies, and weapons that the second Chapter will introduce!

NEW AT THE FISH EYE EPISODE
Check out the newest episode of our "At the Fish Eye" series, where Techland's Game Designer responsible for the vision behind the Chapters - Karol Langier - and the Senior Brand Manager - Anna Kubica - explain the philosophy behind this new in-game content. Who knows... they might even give you some additional insight into the upcoming second Chapter!

More information.

I've been playing this sporadically the last couple of weeks. It's pretty good but not on the same level as Dying Light 1 imo.

I wonder how much content these "chapters" are going to contain.

I wasn't aware that there are chapters in the game, because I assumed that the story was finished in the base game. I haven't player DL2 yet, but I will one day, because I enjoyed the first one very much.

I wasn't aware that there are chapters in the game, because I assumed that the story was finished in the base game. I haven't player DL2 yet, but I will one day, because I enjoyed the first one very much.
I think "chapters" is how they're denoting the post launch content. In other words, the base game isn't chapter one, the first DLC was.

I think "chapters" is how they're denoting the post launch content. In other words, the base game isn't chapter one, the first DLC was.
I didn't think it's working like that, as the first story DLC that was promised hasn't been released yet AFAIK, only item packs as part of the Deluxe or Ultimate upgrade, or item packs that are separately buyable. I admit I could be wrong, but if so I'd like to know so I can get it! :)

My initial impression was that this is free post-release content, like what happens with games like The Division. Though they generally call that "seasons".
So... maybe this is the first story DLC that Deluxe + Ultimate have already paid for? If it's the second story DLC then only Ultimate buyers have already paid for it.

Must investigate, in case I need to purchase an upgrade.

Back
Top Bottom