Elder Scrolls Online - High Isle Launch Cinematic

HiddenX

The Elder Spy
Staff Member
Original Sin Donor
Original Sin 2 Donor
The Elder Scrolls Online: High Isle chapter is out now worldwide on PC:

The Elder Scrolls Online: High Isle Launch Cinematic

Defend the Legacy of the Bretons in The Elder Scrolls Online: High Isle and experience the next Chapter in the year-long saga.

• Explore the regions of High Isle and Amenos -Investigate a deadly organization at the heart of Breton society
  • Recruit unique companions to join you in your quest
  • Venture into the challenging Dreadsail Reef 12-player Trial
  • Play a hand of an all-new card game, Tales of Tribute An exciting adventure awaits in a world never-before-seen in The Elder Scrolls!
More information.

purpleblob

Princess
Yes, I had fun waiting for 12 hour maintenance then in the queue for 15mins yesterday lol.

At least it meant I got another inn to decorate - its almost done already! I blew all my gold and crafting mats I have and still have 3 more items I need to grind for lol.

Shagnak

SGLF Founder
I'm an ESO casual - I only dip in now and then - so I only just got Blackwood a few weeks ago. And there's still plenty in Summerset I haven't done. So much content in each expansion.
This means I won't get to this one for a year or so :)

purpleblob

Princess
I'm an ESO casual - I only dip in now and then - so I only just got Blackwood a few weeks ago. And there's still plenty in Summerset I haven't done. So much content in each expansion.
This means I won't get to this one for a year or so :)

I'm only into ESO housing and I also don't have access to High Isle (ESO+ doesn't include access to latest expansion) but you can still buy the inn (or any other house in any expansion area) because they are considered separate instance/area :)

Shagnak

SGLF Founder
I'm only into ESO housing and I also don't have access to High Isle (ESO+ doesn't include access to latest expansion) but you can still buy the inn (or any other house in any expansion area) because they are considered separate instance/area :)
Oh, I didn't realise that.

The only collecting etc I do is armour/weapon sets. I'm trying to get into enchanting and crafting a little, but it all seems to take way too much time. The quests and events alone keep me reasonably entertained.

purpleblob

Princess
Oh, I didn't realise that.

The only collecting etc I do is armour/weapon sets. I'm trying to get into enchanting and crafting a little, but it all seems to take way too much time. The quests and events alone keep me reasonably entertained.

Most of people seem to own inns just for a free port - not sure if it will be any useful for you tho :)

Top Bottom