Elder Scrolls Online - High Isle Launch Cinematic

HiddenX

The Elder Spy
Staff Member
Original Sin Donor
Original Sin 2 Donor
The Elder Scrolls Online: High Isle chapter is out now worldwide on PC:

The Elder Scrolls Online: High Isle Launch Cinematic

Defend the Legacy of the Bretons in The Elder Scrolls Online: High Isle and experience the next Chapter in the year-long saga.

• Explore the regions of High Isle and Amenos -Investigate a deadly organization at the heart of Breton society
  • Recruit unique companions to join you in your quest
  • Venture into the challenging Dreadsail Reef 12-player Trial
  • Play a hand of an all-new card game, Tales of Tribute An exciting adventure awaits in a world never-before-seen in The Elder Scrolls!
More information.

Yes, I had fun waiting for 12 hour maintenance then in the queue for 15mins yesterday lol.

At least it meant I got another inn to decorate - its almost done already! I blew all my gold and crafting mats I have and still have 3 more items I need to grind for lol.

I'm an ESO casual - I only dip in now and then - so I only just got Blackwood a few weeks ago. And there's still plenty in Summerset I haven't done. So much content in each expansion.
This means I won't get to this one for a year or so :)

I'm an ESO casual - I only dip in now and then - so I only just got Blackwood a few weeks ago. And there's still plenty in Summerset I haven't done. So much content in each expansion.
This means I won't get to this one for a year or so :)

I'm only into ESO housing and I also don't have access to High Isle (ESO+ doesn't include access to latest expansion) but you can still buy the inn (or any other house in any expansion area) because they are considered separate instance/area :)

I'm only into ESO housing and I also don't have access to High Isle (ESO+ doesn't include access to latest expansion) but you can still buy the inn (or any other house in any expansion area) because they are considered separate instance/area :)
Oh, I didn't realise that.

The only collecting etc I do is armour/weapon sets. I'm trying to get into enchanting and crafting a little, but it all seems to take way too much time. The quests and events alone keep me reasonably entertained.

Aaand this amazing video is all I'll ever see of Elder Scrolls Online! :D

Oh, I didn't realise that.

The only collecting etc I do is armour/weapon sets. I'm trying to get into enchanting and crafting a little, but it all seems to take way too much time. The quests and events alone keep me reasonably entertained.

Most of people seem to own inns just for a free port - not sure if it will be any useful for you tho :)

Back
Top Bottom