Elex 2 Elex 2 - Beginner Hints & Tips (No spoilers please)

Yeah, it's sort of frustrating to be forced in some overly difficult battles.
But at least, in Elex, there is basically no impossible battles. Some just take forever to kite. Of course, it helps when you have a minimum of ranged weapons. Wouldn't want to fight a troll with a starting bow!

Yeah, it's sort of frustrating to be forced in some overly difficult battles.
But at least, in Elex, there is basically no impossible battles. Some just take forever to kite. Of course, it helps when you have a minimum of ranged weapons. Wouldn't want to fight a troll with a starting bow!
I never tried it but I assume you could also run away, do other things, and come back much later...:coffee:

Edit: as soon as you have a good shotgun kiting isn't that frustrating ....

So I finally finished the game. It took a bit longer than expected as I decided to play Hard West 2 and then went away for a week.

I really had a blast with most of the game, but the last couple of chapters are a bit sad in terms of quests.

Go and kill 50 monsters, now kill 50 mutants, now kill 50 aliens.

If not for that the ending was actually quite good as it brought the story together to a more cohérent point as I didn't understand any of it for a while.

All in all a lot of fun.

I think the factions don't have much of an impact though, and that's a shame.

I finished it without a faction, not much incentive to finish it with one, those specific skills were pretty meh, and by the time i explored most of the map, i was way too OP to care about the factions "better armor"; i made a save and tried all 5 of them to see their quests though. The late parts of the game are PB tm, i used mostly grenade launcher with spear gun for those annoying flying mobs. Looking at the steam achievements, surprisingly albs was the most chosen faction and outlaws the least.

I finished it without a faction, not much incentive to finish it with one, those specific skills were pretty meh, and by the time i explored most of the map, i was way too OP to care about the factions "better armor"; i made a save and tried all 5 of them to see their quests though. The late parts of the game are PB tm, i used mostly grenade launcher with spear gun for those annoying flying mobs. Looking at the steam achievements, surprisingly albs was the most chosen faction and outlaws the least.
You can't pick Outlaws until later in the game, so it makes sense they're picked less than the 3 main factions though.
I picked a faction soon after Chapter 2 start to see how it goes. I wanted to join the Morkons and I enjoyed playing as them anyway.

I really had a blast with most of the game, but the last couple of chapters are a bit sad in terms of quests.
The final chapter especially was a slog. Just wave after wave of combat towards the end. That's something PB is already known for, but I thought it was particularly bad this time.

I enjoyed the game, but the early and middle parts are the best by far. I think I liked Elex 1 a little better overall.

Back
Top Bottom